Digi-souls
    Level

Default DMO Scammer/Hacker Alert

Greetings.

Since I have received some private messages about people being scammed by others, I decided to make a thread to put certain scammers and hackers where they belong...in the 'Hall of Shame'.

If you have solid proof of someone scamming you (and we don't do koreans, mind you), then pass that screenshot to me via PM and myself (and maybe Sunny) will deduce if he/she really is a scammer/hacker.

Be sure to tell a short story, the alleged scammer's IGN along with the screenshot. I got a past memory of certain forum members that have scammed people in DRO, so giving me the name is just as important.

*Please PM me all proof, don't post any accusations on the forum*

~Hall of Shame~

Tamer IGN: Gundame

Tamer IGN: mustafa

Tamer IGN: KQPUK
    Last edited by Relvamon; 01-21-2010 at 08:16 AM.

.:Click Renamon Account to view Toucanmon and Sepikmon; and Veemon Account to view Pipismon, Raidramon and Oryxmon:.

Digi-souls
    Level

Added 'Gundame' in the Hall of Shame.

Screenshot is provided here

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/794/scammery.jpg

This is an example of a very good screenshot. He asked a question which proved that the scammer admitted that the egg was Gabumon when it is in fact a Drimogemon egg.

To make it easier to understand, just take note that the highlighted number means the number of chips needed per click. If it was a Gabumon egg, the number would be 5, same for Elecmon. However, the red highlighted number 1 proved that the egg was Drimogemon. Simple tips to avoid getting scammed.
    Last edited by Relvamon; 12-31-2009 at 11:40 PM.

.:Click Renamon Account to view Toucanmon and Sepikmon; and Veemon Account to view Pipismon, Raidramon and Oryxmon:.

Digi-souls
    Level

LOL i think i met him before he was selling it for 15m

GrandChase Ign: HaouRurouni
    Elesis:53 Amre:47 Lire:75 Lass:51 Ronan:56 Ryan:58Jin:46 Amy:60 Sieghart: 45Mari:52 Dio:47 Zero: 59 Ley: lv 72

Squad A: Credit goes to xVegitox B Squad: Credit goes to Hamlet

Digi-souls
    Level

Added mustafa to the 'Hall of Shame'

Exploiting a certain trading bug that make people really think the item is there, when its actually not. Now this picture is now even on the korean website.

Digi-souls
    Level

Yet another scamming incident made its way to the main korean website

He's probably a korean that speaks broken English, same situation as the post above about exploiting the trading bug. Remember not to trade with these guys, even if your lives depended on it.

Digi-souls
    Level

*Looks at last outdated post* D:

In case for those who aren't aware, seems that QQ changed his name to Deuce in-game now, after a korean name which was previously used. His forum accounts were dealt with already.

Be wary of this scammer/hacker.