Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    16
    Digi-souls
    106
    Level
    1

    Default Jogress chip QUESTION???

    Need help is it posible to get Jogress chip from drop?
    i got omnimon but i dont buy silk.... frend put silk on my account and got me jogress chip
    but 30 days are over now no more chip -.-
    i have unlocked MAZE F4
    is is posible to get jogress chip from drop??? and WICH DIGI drop it

    on official page when omnimon was updated when u go
    NEWS>NOTICE> Guide for jogress Evolution(Omnimon)
    u can fidn this in TEXT:

    5. Jogress Evolution Chip
    - After completion of evolution quest, you will receive Jogress Evolution Chip. Put the evolution chip you received into Digivice and you will fulfill the entire requirement for evolution to Omnimon.

    Note:
    Jogress evolution chip is onetime use item. One evolution will use up one chip. There are two ways of collecting Jogress evolution chips. Hunt monsters dropping Jogress evolution chip at certain rate or buy time-limited Jogress evolution chip with Silk.

    Congratulations! You finally succeeded to evolve Omnimon!! You can now enjoy adventures at Digital World with powerful Omnimon!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 way: buy silk and jogress chip is character boud
    2 way ????????????????????????????????????????????
    HELP :S
    GDMO
    Tamer: Igy
    Guild: Alerion (sub/1 of 2 masters)
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NE...?feature=watch

    Elecmon 5/5 125% lv 90
    Patamon 4/5 119% lv 90
    Betamon 4/5 118% lv 90
    Lopmon 5/5 123% lv 66
    Impmon 4/5 117% lv 46
    Guilmon 4/5 114% lv 46
    Mechanorimon 4/5 114% lv 21
    ExVeemon 4/5 113% lv 11
    Starmon 4/5 114% lv6
    DexDorugamon 4/5 115%lkv 54
    Agumon(Omnimon) 4/5 117% lv 74
    Gabumon(Omnimon) 4/5 117% lv 74

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,170
    Digi-souls
    2,976
    Level
    6

    Default

    You can't get jogress chips from drop in gdmo yet.
    So you gotta do free charge to get them, 3 silk for 1 day

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    16
    Digi-souls
    106
    Level
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxkoneko View Post
    You can't get jogress chips from drop in gdmo yet.
    So you gotta do free charge to get them, 3 silk for 1 day
    Why then Joymax post that there is 2 ways of getting them -.-
    LOL
    neeed that to be updated... all of us want it
    any1 got any idea how to contact then about it ?
    GDMO
    Tamer: Igy
    Guild: Alerion (sub/1 of 2 masters)
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NE...?feature=watch

    Elecmon 5/5 125% lv 90
    Patamon 4/5 119% lv 90
    Betamon 4/5 118% lv 90
    Lopmon 5/5 123% lv 66
    Impmon 4/5 117% lv 46
    Guilmon 4/5 114% lv 46
    Mechanorimon 4/5 114% lv 21
    ExVeemon 4/5 113% lv 11
    Starmon 4/5 114% lv6
    DexDorugamon 4/5 115%lkv 54
    Agumon(Omnimon) 4/5 117% lv 74
    Gabumon(Omnimon) 4/5 117% lv 74

  4. #4
    Kn1ght is offline ωну уσυ ѕσ мα∂ вяσ؟
    Digi-souls: 1,703, Level: 5
    Level completed: 6%, Digi-souls required for next Level: 847
    Overall activity: 0%
    Tamer Badge:
    Ultimate Tamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    288
    Digi-souls
    1,703
    Level
    5

    Default

    they say 2 ways maybe bcoz they may make it drop later

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,170
    Digi-souls
    2,976
    Level
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iggygb View Post
    Why then Joymax post that there is 2 ways of getting them -.-
    LOL
    neeed that to be updated... all of us want it
    any1 got any idea how to contact then about it ?
    QnA as always....good luck

    Honestly you'd get it quicker doing free silk offers. That's how I get them

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    16
    Digi-souls
    106
    Level
    1

    Default

    well i done lots of free offers never got any silk -.-
    and no much offer for my country lol -.-
    GDMO
    Tamer: Igy
    Guild: Alerion (sub/1 of 2 masters)
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NE...?feature=watch

    Elecmon 5/5 125% lv 90
    Patamon 4/5 119% lv 90
    Betamon 4/5 118% lv 90
    Lopmon 5/5 123% lv 66
    Impmon 4/5 117% lv 46
    Guilmon 4/5 114% lv 46
    Mechanorimon 4/5 114% lv 21
    ExVeemon 4/5 113% lv 11
    Starmon 4/5 114% lv6
    DexDorugamon 4/5 115%lkv 54
    Agumon(Omnimon) 4/5 117% lv 74
    Gabumon(Omnimon) 4/5 117% lv 74

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,170
    Digi-souls
    2,976
    Level
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iggygb View Post
    well i done lots of free offers never got any silk -.-
    and no much offer for my country lol -.-
    then it's best to just wait. What's your tamer lv btw?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    109
    Digi-souls
    193
    Level
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxkoneko View Post
    then it's best to just wait.
    Yeah, just wait man. Around 1-2 months. That chip will be dropabble at Gizumon (not sure in F4 or infinite Ice wall)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    85
    Digi-souls
    303
    Level
    2

    Default

    Well there is another way.But its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer then actually doing some free charge offers.It goes like this:
    1.hatch a new gabu/agu/ryu or alpha (3/5 will do)
    2.Get his ass to lv41
    3.do the quests for him
    And if u dont die of boredom getting the bombs from diablo or killing the dexes u will have 1-1day chip and some waste ones.
    As i said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer but if u cant charge that is the only way i guess...

    Edit: Forgot step 2 lol
    credits to Arianne

    Submaster of Rebellion

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,170
    Digi-souls
    2,976
    Level
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D1g1Pow3r View Post
    Well there is another way.But its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer then actually doing some free charge offers.It goes like this:
    1.hatch a new gabu/agu/ryu or alpha (3/5 will do)
    2.Get his ass to lv41
    3.do the quests for him
    And if u dont die of boredom getting the bombs from diablo or killing the dexes u will have 1-1day chip and some waste ones.
    As i said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer but if u cant charge that is the only way i guess...

    Edit: Forgot step 2 lol
    lol screw this just to free silk xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •