Digi-souls
    Level

Default Fruit of the Goddess??

Hello,
    I recently recieved a fruit of the goddess from the ice piece event and I used it on my Dobermon causing its size to increase from 117% to 121%. Also, the blue aura below Dobermon turned purple after this happened. Does this mean my Dobermon is now a 5/5 instead of 4/5? Can a fruit of the goddess really have that effect?
    If this is the case I was wondering if my Dobermon's size could go below the 120% if I were to use miracle fruits or if it is even possible for it to increase any further?

Please help me understand what exactly a fruit of the goddess can do,
    Thank you in advance for any responses

Digi-souls
    Level

It's not really a 5/5 since it can't be as strong as one. You just basicly have a 4/5 with better stats and a purple aura, but it is NOT 5/5.

And yes, the Goddess Fruits CAN and will lower the size if you're unlucky. Keep him at 121%, it's very good for a 4/5.

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Novasiri View Post
    It's not really a 5/5 since it can't be as strong as one. You just basicly have a 4/5 with better stats and a purple aura, but it is NOT 5/5.

And yes, the Goddess Fruits CAN and will lower the size if you're unlucky. Keep him at 121%, it's very good for a 4/5.
    It's still a 4/5, and it can go lower, BUT it is as strong as a 5/5 121%.

Digi-souls
    Level

If you get 120% or more on 4/5, keep it on that size since is 99% of the next fruit will lower the size.

About the purple aura, you get it by size % and in 120% case, minimal cm size. Now about 4/5 or 5/5, the only diference is that only 5/5 can get the max size of 130%, and can surpass 120%+ easily (normally they hatch already 120%+). But if you, for example, pick a 5/5 dober with same % or yours, will have same base stats.
    BigTortoise (GDMO Leviamon)
    Guild: Outragers - GuildMaster

39 Mercs - newest: BlackHayate, BkGabu 4/5 117% (Shiro, the Gabu got a brother xD)

Biggest: Kuwabara, Bear 5/5 126% (I think I'll stop fruit him)

Level Ranking: Kuwabara, Bear 5/5 126% Top 6; Odin, Goma 4/5 118% Top 8

First hatch: Undertaker, Drimo 4/5 118% (event); KuwagataX, Kune 4/5 119% (merc)

Luckiest: Destroyah, Kame 4/5 119% (2 normal core eggs)