Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trick for Clon

Digi-souls
    Level

Default Trick for Clon

I'm getting unlucky lately and I was thinking of a trick or a pattern for clonning.. Since I hate it.. couldn't even go up to +9.. and now my AT is +6, CT+7.. So any?
    Server : Lilithmon
    IGN : Zeignn
    Lvl : 46
    Digimons :
    Monodramon lvl 65 5/5 (124%)
    Elecmon lvl 65 5/5 (122%)
    Renamon lvl 40 4/5(114%)
    Tentomon lv 46 5/5(122%)
    Agumon level 11 3/5(100%)
    Guild : Philippines

Digi-souls
    Level

There are none , not just for Clones but for hatching , getting Digi eggs to drop and all the others that people have been spreading rumors about .... nothing in the game's code supports any of the theories i heard about (Sadly) . So i'd say just wait the 10 sec and let the CPU pick a random card for you and hope for the best .Also don't upgrade past lv7 without Backups .

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Ash View Post
    There are none , not just for Clones but for hatching , getting Digi eggs to drop and all the others that people have been spreading rumors about .... nothing in the game's code supports any of the theories i heard about (Sadly) . So i'd say just wait the 10 sec and let the CPU pick a random card for you and hope for the best .Also don't upgrade past lv7 without Backups .

Sometimes I've trolled by the CPU random picking giving 5 fails in a row. In the end it is all about luck but I rather self pick the same card all the time then let the cpu which doesn't seem that random.

Digi-souls
    Level

I really just let the time go down.

Last time picking lv2-3 - I failed 10x in a row wth?

Digi-souls
    Level

A small tip, it's not proven, but being someone who is quite observant and has done a fair amount of cloning, I can say that there seem to be 3 cards that succeed more than others... (again, no proof, just an observation).

1. The card on the TOP RIGHT. I've only failed twice picking it, and that was 1 level 9 fail and 1 level 10 fail.

2. The card right NEXT (one left) to the TOP RIGHT. That one seems to work too, but not as much.

3. Bottom right, second from the right (basically #2 but on the bottom row...) That one is my annoyance card. If I fail 4x+ in a row (or rage inducing times that is), I usually pick that one. I've never failed with that card, but when I succeed, I've seen that card be a FAIL before... I guess I picked it at the right times...

DBO:
    Server: Antyla
    Tamer: Darklight200
    Robust Tamer
    Level: 130

Digimon:

Omnimon Level 99
    Shinegreymon Level 99
    Dynasmon Level 99
    Kuzuhamon Level 94
    Saberleomon Level 81
    Gallantmon Crimson Mode Level 72
    BlackMegaGargomon Level 72
    Machinedramon(Pedobear Mutant) Level 64
    Justimon Level 63
    Beelzemon Level 62
    Ophanimon Level 62
    GrandisKuwagamon Level 59
    DexDorugoramon(Dorugrey) Level 55
    ImperialdramonFM Level 47

Digi-souls
    Level

For me. Close my eyes, move my mouse around and click randomly.. I let my karma guide my hand. :3

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight200 View Post
    A small tip, it's not proven, but being someone who is quite observant and has done a fair amount of cloning, I can say that there seem to be 3 cards that succeed more than others... (again, no proof, just an observation).

1. The card on the TOP RIGHT. I've only failed twice picking it, and that was 1 level 9 fail and 1 level 10 fail.

2. The card right NEXT (one left) to the TOP RIGHT. That one seems to work too, but not as much.

3. Bottom right, second from the right (basically #2 but on the bottom row...) That one is my annoyance card. If I fail 4x+ in a row (or rage inducing times that is), I usually pick that one. I've never failed with that card, but when I succeed, I've seen that card be a FAIL before... I guess I picked it at the right times...
    About the Top Right card, you said that you ONLY failed twice picking it, but then about the Second Bottom Right card you said you'll be picking it when you fail 4x+ in a row. I don't get it, so you seldom pick the Top Right card or something? No offense, but I think you might have made the Top Right card sounded too compelling to be true..

Digi-souls
    Level

I think cloning rate has been reduce by Failmax. Before this, i enchant my veedramon AT and CT to lvl9 without any backup ( since i newbie and not aware of backup at that time, which around January this year). And there is only few fails about 2 or 3 times. I still remember I cloned AT from lvl1 to lvl9 without fail.

However, recently i enchant lvl6 to lvl7 using 15backup disk. What is that? Not to mention i enchant from lvl3 to lvl4 fail 5times. Sure something has happens.

Digi-souls
    Level

My only advice would be to stick to one card only.

I have my own theories on the whole clon system, where it isn't luck at all but rather you will either succeed or fail no matter what card you would had picked.

Digi-souls
    Level

No,no. I don't always pick that one. I tend to not pick the same card that just succeeded so every other success I pick it. Never pick the same card always. I find it better to switch when you succeed. I never go top right 2 successes in a row past 5 or 6. Mainly because those have less fails. I made it sound compelling due to my strategy... I just find the top right 2 the best... Enough said.

DBO:
    Server: Antyla
    Tamer: Darklight200
    Robust Tamer
    Level: 130

Digimon:

Omnimon Level 99
    Shinegreymon Level 99
    Dynasmon Level 99
    Kuzuhamon Level 94
    Saberleomon Level 81
    Gallantmon Crimson Mode Level 72