Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Digi-souls
    Level

Default DMO Player Rant Thread

WARNING !
    This thread probably will be a pointless one, somehow useless, full of butthurtness and just for seeking attention.

This thread is for publishing your rant, disappointment or maybe your bad day while playing DMO (both Global and Korean servers).
    So yeah, whatever let's do some ranting here !

[RANT]
    1. After breaking like 6 Hagurumon egg (Andromon) i decided to try to break my 0/5 V-dramon egg that has been in incubator for a while since i saw a shop selling reptile chips for 1M each, i only bought 10 at first (since i'm afraid i'll be trolled if i bought like 50 chips and the egg broke on first 10 chips), it went to 3/5 with just 3 click, and later to 4/5 with more than 5 clicks (before one ask me "why don't you hatch it?" I don't accept 4/5s anymore, since i already have a lot of untrained Digimon lv 50-ish, so i only accept a worthy 5/5, not to mention that V-dramon is one of my favorite, hence my name: V Breath Arrow). I keep buying and inserting chips until i bought 160 chips (the shop only has 165) and it still won't break, then i switch ch and i found 1.2M each, bought 10 x 2 and boom.
    I know it's nothing, the thing that i hate is how i spent like over 200M (making my 5T -> 4.850M, i just don't like so close number...), bought the chips like 18-20 times but the egg just won't broke on the first 5 try .

2. While PvPing, i use my lv 90 Starmon only to meet lv 65 Agumon, my opponent change to Guilmon lv 68 (with purple aura) and i changed to V-mon lv 66 (enhancement below) because i hate unfair match. What annoyed me is i was using 2 of WG DE+49 for Starmon and it won't be useful to V-mon until it reach Imperialdramon. Long story cut, finally FM VS LordDerpmon (Dukemon), and suddenly i got cs message (even after i installed Korean language in my PC). What pissed me off was i was at Labyrinth F3, and after relogin i got teleported to... DATS, freaking DATS HQ! It's okay if i was on Gizmon map, il 3 or Labyrinth Ramp, but it's freakin F3! a place where you need a quest item that can only be obtained 3 per day , not to mention that my calculation of when i'll finish that certain quest is messed up with that incident !_!
    Oh and this teleported to DATS if dc'ed while pvping isn't only happened once to me, but thrice, i thought they've already fixed that bug since it's been about 3 weeks..... ARGH !
    [/RANT]

So... what are you waiting? Feel free to unleash your RAGE here !
    Last edited by V Breath Arrow; 05-17-2012 at 02:22 AM.

My Favorite Quote :
    I go past absurdity and find a new way through! That's what a man does!
    TAKE THIS DDDDDDDIIIIIII************TTTTTTAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIICCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digi-souls
    Level

Not as bad as your luck, but...

After hunting for a decent party in gizmon for over 3/4 of an hour I -finally- join a full party. Grind 5 minutes and the laptop screen suddenly fades to black. It never played the low battery sound and it hibernated.

I'm thinking I'm just gonna wait till the next 200% exp event.

gDMO - Leviamon - lvl47
    MUSHU|Ryuudamon - Lvl47, 120%
    HADES|Guilmon - lvl65, 120%
    THOR|Agumon (2005) - lvl46, 100%
    ALDUIN|Veedramon - lvl46, 124%
    MULKRAHFEN|Betamon - Lvl46, 124%
    DALEK|Keramon - lvl31, 122%

Digi-souls
    Level

Well. Yesterday was a bad day for my cash pill.
    I was trying for a ExVeemon 5/5. I bought around 800 Dragon data (Some for 2.2M each the other for 2.4M each) and around 25~40 ExVeemon eggs (15-25m each) And guess what.. None of them came even close to 4/5.
    I totally NDFUIWEHRFUIEWJHFIW *HEADSLAMRAGE* on my keyboard (And the keyboard broke v.v but had another one prepared for something like this) and rage quit'd.

llllllllllllll • llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllll 2938 - 7225 - 4289 llllllllllllll • llllllllllllll • llllllllllllll

Digi-souls
    Level

Im gonna go crazy!
    one of my accounts get's hacked!
    The other needed to be given back to its original owner!
    My other one i dont know the kssn!
    This is like my 4rth account now that i need to restart with!
    KDMO:
    Tamer: OmantyX lvl 61
    Guild: BecauseWeCan
    Digimons:
    Agumon(Savers) lvl 71
    Agumon(S1) lvl 80 127% 5/5
    Kunemon lvl 46 120% 4/5
    Drimogemon lvl 46 126% 5/5
    Dorumon(Reptiledramon) lvl 52 121% 4/5
    Starmon lvl 46 122% 4/5
    Dobermon lvl 45 126% 5/5
    Tentomon lvl 52 116% 4/5
    Kudamon lvl 41 117% 4/5
    Gizumon lvl 32 114% 4/5
    Veemon(Exveemon) lvl 76 127% 5/5
    Guilmon lvl 46 121% 4/5
    Black Gabumon lvl 24 116% 4/5
    Black Agumon lvl 41 117% 4/5
    Keramon lvl 41 117% 4/5
    PanChessmon(White) lvl 1 116% 4/5
    Lopmon lvl 41 116% 4/5

MY ANSWER TO BAD SITUATIONS

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by V Breath Arrow View Post
    WARNING !
    This thread probably will be a pointless one, somehow useless, full of butthurtness and just for seeking attention.

This thread is for publishing your rant, disappointment or maybe your bad day while playing DMO (both Global and Korean servers).
    So yeah, whatever let's do some ranting here !

[RANT]
    1. After breaking like 6 Hagurumon egg (Andromon) i decided to try to break my 0/5 V-dramon egg that has been in incubator for a while since i saw a shop selling reptile chips for 1M each, i only bought 10 at first (since i'm afraid i'll be trolled if i bought like 50 chips and the egg broke on first 10 chips), it went to 3/5 with just 3 click, and later to 4/5 with more than 5 clicks (before one ask me "why don't you hatch it?" I don't accept 4/5s anymore, since i already have a lot of untrained Digimon lv 50-ish, so i only accept a worthy 5/5, not to mention that V-dramon is one of my favorite, hence my name: V Breath Arrow). I keep buying and inserting chips until i bought 160 chips (the shop only has 165) and it still won't break, then i switch ch and i found 1.2M each, bought 10 x 2 and boom.
    I know it's nothing, the thing that i hate is how i spent like over 200M (making my 5T -> 4.850M, i just don't like so close number...), bought the chips like 18-20 times but the egg just won't broke on the first 5 try .
    I don't know if it's the same on Korean, but on GDMO you can break it just by hitting cancel in the incubator (as I found out with my drimogemon egg)... but if it is I assume your about to get a whole lot more angry.
    GOALS:

-Hatch 5/5 Impmon
    -Hatch 5/5 Terriermon (flexible)
    -Hatch 5/5 Gomamon (flexible)
    -Finish leveling all
    -Unlock evos on all
    -Fully reinforce all
    -Growth fruit mayhem

Red = Unmet

GDMO Server: Lucemon

Digi-souls
    Level

FUDGE THESE EDMO PRICES ON CASH ITEMS!!!!!!!

that is all
    Last edited by Incinerate; 05-19-2012 at 06:43 AM.
    Not everything can be beautiful.

But everything can BURN beautifully.

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Incinerate View Post
    FUDGE THESE EDMO PRICES ON CASH ITEMS!!!!!!!

that is all >_>
    Pretty much this. The prices for cash eggs have roughly doubled since Guilmon came out. It's getting to be insanely stupid how high the inflation for cash items is. I wouldn't be surprised if 4/5 eggs start topping 10T when lopmon comes out.
    Digimon:
    Mordred (Guilmon): 77
    FAFlonne (Lalamon): 71
    ShinGetter (Gabumon): 66
    Escaflowne (Exveemon): 65
    DeathScytheH (Keramon): 62
    GurrenLagann (Drimogemon): 53
    Zaku (Dorumon): 45
    Empress (PawnChessmonBK): 42
    MacrossQ (Impmon): 42
    Nataku (Ryudamon): 42
    Elsa (Renamon): 42
    Mazinkaiser (Tentomon): 41
    GokaiOh (Gomamon): 41
    Qubeley (Lopmon): 41
    VF25Messiah (Kiwimon): 37
    BaundDoc (Agumon): 25

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Neophoton View Post
    Minor complaint, but I hate it when dipshits with low level Digis come by while you're carding and think you need help with them. I use a level 79 Z'dGarurumon with AT/CT enhancements between levels 10 - 12, therefore I don't need help period. Why do you dipshits insist I need the help anyway? >:V
    Personally im willing to help, but only when i see IE someone killing MC4 but failing to kill all skulls. If someone is at 79 yea i just leave them alone. What i do hate however is when you are killing lvl4 cards+ and some noob with a lvl 11 comes to "help" -_-

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Neophoton View Post
    Minor complaint, but I hate it when dipshits with low level Digis come by while you're carding and think you need help with them. I use a level 79 Z'dGarurumon with AT/CT enhancements between levels 10 - 12, therefore I don't need help period. Why do you dipshits insist I need the help anyway? >:V
    That sort of thing annoys people? Never knew that. Admittedly when I help someone kill something it's with a level 65 or a level 77, but I never knew that it annoyed people.

I just like killing cardmons. I guess I should probably stop if it annoys people though.

Or are you talking about people stealing some of the cardmons?
    Digimon:
    Mordred (Guilmon): 77
    FAFlonne (Lalamon): 71
    ShinGetter (Gabumon): 66
    Escaflowne (Exveemon): 65
    DeathScytheH (Keramon): 62
    GurrenLagann (Drimogemon): 53
    Zaku (Dorumon): 45
    Empress (PawnChessmonBK): 42
    MacrossQ (Impmon): 42
    Nataku (Ryudamon): 42
    Elsa (Renamon): 42
    Mazinkaiser (Tentomon): 41
    GokaiOh (Gomamon): 41
    Qubeley (Lopmon): 41
    VF25Messiah (Kiwimon): 37
    BaundDoc (Agumon): 25

Digi-souls
    Level

Not sure if this is really a rant but going to go and do its anyways!

DATS IN E/GDMO is always full and it shuts down my computer somethings! Drives me nuts.Why can't the joymax add more freak-in channels to Dats I am stuck there and is stuck there for the next bit until I can play the game again because my computer isn't working properly and I have to use Safe mode Networking! which stops every driver in the system except for the basic!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast