Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Digi-souls
    Level

Yes! a 5/5 Woodmon on my 3rd or 4th egg @ 126%!

too bad Puppetmon is kinda crap.

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Allosawyou View Post
    Not in GDMO.

However, since Joymax claim to have the same hatch rates as KDMO:

Palmon [Wood], Palmon [Togemon], Gostumon, Demimeramon, Wormmon, Bearmon.

I also helped a newbie learn how to hatch by giving him a few bug chips for a Kunemon egg he picked up. It went 5/5. He was so happy.

I'm currently flipping between hatching a 5/5 Kotemon [Zanba line] and Biyomon. The former being one of the hardest things to get in the game due to Gold eggs.
    Can i ask what those gold eggs are, that are making him the hardest to get?

Digi-souls
    Level

Kotemon [Muysamon] and Ryudramon drop special eggs.

Asuramons drop Golden Eggs, which you can scan for one of 6 different mercenary eggs. Which means even if Asuramons drop an egg, it's a ONE IN SIX CHANCE it'll be a Muysamon egg.

Ryudramon are the same, except they are in Lab Access, and drop 2 kinds of eggs. However, as both the Black and White eggs have a 1/6th chance of Ryudramon, the overall chance is still 1/6th.

Kudamon is also only avaliable through random eggs, except only during events, and through digi-cores; which makes Kudamon THE hardest digimon to get.

Kudamon is harder than Ryudramon, and Ryudramon is harder than Musyamon. Nothing else even comes close to the tedium of getting those digimon.
    KDMO: Squishy1 [Server 3/4] - Mimi
    Tamer Lv 60
    Highest Digimon: Aeroja, Kiwimon, Lv 84, +12 AT 8 CT
    Largest Digimon: Aeroja, Kiwimon, 127%

Current Goals:
    Make Money, amass inventory/bank slots.
    Prepare for the mystery of Marsmon

Digi-souls
    Level

Ouch, that sux big time. Ty for explaining things.

Digi-souls
    Level

Mercenary you mean?
    MechaNorri 5/5 without fail - I never wanted it tbh..
    Dobermon 5/5 - same as above.
    Kiwimon 5/5 - it was hard, but...

Oh, ang Gotsu, but I killed it since I didn't need it @.@
    | immortality is easy to achieve.
    just don't die.

~ ~

Aaralyn in GDMO. Level 50.

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Allosawyou View Post
    Kotemon [Muysamon] and Ryudramon drop special eggs.

Asuramons drop Golden Eggs, which you can scan for one of 6 different mercenary eggs. Which means even if Asuramons drop an egg, it's a ONE IN SIX CHANCE it'll be a Muysamon egg.

Ryudramon are the same, except they are in Lab Access, and drop 2 kinds of eggs. However, as both the Black and White eggs have a 1/6th chance of Ryudramon, the overall chance is still 1/6th.

Kudamon is also only avaliable through random eggs, except only during events, and through digi-cores; which makes Kudamon THE hardest digimon to get.

Kudamon is harder than Ryudramon, and Ryudramon is harder than Musyamon. Nothing else even comes close to the tedium of getting those digimon.
    Ryudamon.

Musyamon.

Also, lul, sucks for KDMO players who want Musyamon and Ryudamon. In GDMO (Though, I dunno why you're bringing KDMO stuff into this section), HishaRyumon drop straight out Ryuda eggs. Same goes for the Zanba line for Kote.

Anyways, back on topic, sadly, I've not had the luck of hatching a 5/5 from a merc egg. Granted, I'd only hatch so very few 5/5s since I'm just fine with 4/5 for most of my digimon.
    Last edited by Razgriz; 04-27-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Digi-souls
    Level

i have hatched quite a few 5/5s personally its based off of luck and the amount of eggs u use personally when i attempt to hatch a 5/5 i use 20-40 merc eggs per hatching cycle and ive always found it better to hatch right after a patch etc thats just my beliefs basically is a luck on hatching 5/5 my best suggestion for u would be gather up quite a few eggs then try the higher of getting 4/5s is better and the more 4/5s u break towards getting a 5/5 makes the chances of getting 5/5 higher i belive that gdmo has a cycle and kdmo like 40 broken 4/5s = 1 5/5 egg it has to be some sort of cycle like that best u can do is try hatching in large quantities

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheBossAaron View Post
    i have hatched quite a few 5/5s personally its based off of luck and the amount of eggs u use personally when i attempt to hatch a 5/5 i use 20-40 merc eggs per hatching cycle and ive always found it better to hatch right after a patch etc thats just my beliefs basically is a luck on hatching 5/5 my best suggestion for u would be gather up quite a few eggs then try the higher of getting 4/5s is better and the more 4/5s u break towards getting a 5/5 makes the chances of getting 5/5 higher i belive that gdmo has a cycle and kdmo like 40 broken 4/5s = 1 5/5 egg it has to be some sort of cycle like that best u can do is try hatching in large quantities
    Perhaps you had a bad experience of a troll egg in kDMO. Though IMO, I feel gDMO cash eggs can get 5/5 much easier than kDMO, but the hatch rate in kDMO is better (currently 11 hatched 5/5s)

Hatching hypothesis can be a touchy issue and it's to each their own, but let's say your first egg does get to 4/5, it may not necessarily mean that you will get to 5/5 on that egg soon, thus a troll egg. Perhaps because getting eggs in gDMO is tougher, they make the pattern towards getting a 5/5 much evident.

My way of hatching is trying out 3 eggs of each fella. If all of them break too early, then you're better off with trying another Digimon and so on, then again, to each their own.

.:Click Renamon Account to view Toucanmon and Sepikmon; and Veemon Account to view Pipismon, Raidramon and Oryxmon:.

Digi-souls
    Level

I've managed to hatch a 5/5 Gabumon and Kunemon. Gonna keep on trying for more, since I'm a perfectionist, and it keeps me from having like 20 mercs needing to be leveled up.

Digi-souls
    Level

I'm currently stocking eggs in hopes of hatching a 5/5 Gomamon

IGN: xVegitox| Server: Leviamon |Guild: SerpensVeritas

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast