Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Digi-souls
    4,990
    Level
    8

    Default All Mercenary Digimons in KDMO

    Out of the blue, I wanted to play with Photoshop and compile all digimon pictures... So here is the complete list in the same order as shown on the official website but with better alignments

    I just miss a few pictures (will add when I get them or if someone can send me lossless pictures -ie in bmp or png format-, I would be grateful ^_^). The dark boxes are announced but not released yet.

    PS: For Dukemon CM, in-game, it is below Dukemon but since it's 40ds/4s, I prefer putting it on the right for now.


    For reference, here is the list from Digitalic.

    EDIT: Complete now. However, Zanbamon line's pictures were in a lossy format and not 100% clear. I would still be grateful if someone has his line and send me in .bmp or .png
    Last edited by Hinaody; 04-09-2012 at 10:33 PM.
    Tamer: Hinaody
    Guild: RIP ROTFL --> Because We Can
    Server: 루체몬 (1/4)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Netherland
    Posts
    123
    Digi-souls
    832
    Level
    3

    Default

    again a nice guide
    Last edited by master182; 04-07-2012 at 07:46 AM.
    Juel1

    Quild: ROTFL R.I.P
    Quild: BeauseWeCan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    344
    Digi-souls
    1,123
    Level
    4

    Default

    So you need the pictures of Jewellbeemon, Grandiskuwagamon, Vikemon, Armadillomon line, Piedmon line, Darkdramon and Zanbamon line. And remember that biyomon, hawkmon, betamon and patamon bm have been already announced so you can add the dark boxes to them as well. By the way, nice work.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Digi-souls
    4,990
    Level
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master182 View Post
    again a nice guide
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paletron View Post
    So you need the pictures of Jewellbeemon, Grandiskuwagamon, Vikemon, Armadillomon line, Piedmon line, Darkdramon and Zanbamon line.
    That pretty much summarizes it... Except for Zanbamon line, I have the others... just a matter of levelling them up to 41, that shouldn't take too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paletron View Post
    And remember that biyomon, hawkmon, betamon and patamon bm have been already announced so you can add the dark boxes to them as well.
    I know... the only thing is whether they will be on the right (40ds/4s) or below (11ds/4s) the mega. I'll wait until Wednesday for Valdurmon before updating and put a placeholder for Betamon and Patamon on the right.

    EDIT: oh well, it takes no time to add the dark boxes... I might as well do it now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paletron View Post
    By the way, nice work.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hinaody; 04-07-2012 at 09:31 AM.
    Tamer: Hinaody
    Guild: RIP ROTFL --> Because We Can
    Server: 루체몬 (1/4)


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    106
    Digi-souls
    641
    Level
    3

    Default

    This is an amazing reference! Hope you will be able to complete it soon
    IGN - Phife (LUCEMON)

    Royal Knights: 8/12.

    Goals:
    1) Kudamon

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Core Tower
    Posts
    3,572
    Digi-souls
    12,176
    Level
    12

    Default

    I noticed that there's mountable icon for both DORUgremon and DexDORUgremon, why not for others?

    My Favorite Quote :
    I go past absurdity and find a new way through! That's what a man does!
    TAKE THIS DDDDDDDIIIIIII************TTTTTTAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIICCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Digi-souls
    4,990
    Level
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilvess View Post
    This is an amazing reference! Hope you will be able to complete it soon
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by V Breath Arrow View Post
    I noticed that there's mountable icon for both DORUgremon and DexDORUgremon, why not for others?
    Well, I wanted rather to have pictures that had no "R" anywhere... but I did the mistake of unlocking the mount on these two before taking a screenshot. It didn't matter before but after a certain patch, I couldn't shake this "R" off

    So until I can get hold of another unmounted (Dex)DORUgreymon picture, the "R" is stuck there.

    But another possibility would be to put the "R" for all rideable digimons as you said. It will at least make it consistent...
    Tamer: Hinaody
    Guild: RIP ROTFL --> Because We Can
    Server: 루체몬 (1/4)


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Core Tower
    Posts
    3,572
    Digi-souls
    12,176
    Level
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaody View Post
    Thanks!


    Well, I wanted rather to have pictures that had no "R" anywhere... but I did the mistake of unlocking the mount on these two before taking a screenshot. It didn't matter before but after a certain patch, I couldn't shake this "R" off

    So until I can get hold of another unmounted (Dex)DORUgreymon picture, the "R" is stuck there.

    But another possibility would be to put the "R" for all rideable digimons as you said. It will at least make it consistent...
    Yeah, and maybe it will be useful as both Mercenary Digimon list and Mountable Digimon list.
    Nice guide anyway.

    My Favorite Quote :
    I go past absurdity and find a new way through! That's what a man does!
    TAKE THIS DDDDDDDIIIIIII************TTTTTTAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIICCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Digi-souls
    4,990
    Level
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V Breath Arrow View Post
    Yeah, and maybe it will be useful as both Mercenary Digimon list and Mountable Digimon list.
    Nice guide anyway.
    Yeah, could be a good idea. Until I think of how to present the mountable list in a nice way, I'll leave a single list with the "R" on it, which can serve both purposes for now. Thanks for the feedback
    Tamer: Hinaody
    Guild: RIP ROTFL --> Because We Can
    Server: 루체몬 (1/4)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •