Thread: Re-playing

Digi-souls
    Level

Default Re-playing

after a about of year of not playing i decided to rejoin but im poor as S*** and i want to know how to get money.
    Can someone help me.
    GDMo leviamon
    Tamer: MarcusVX level 39
    AguVX S5 level 52
    LeoVX(elec) lvl 61
    MechaVX(mechanori) lvl 38

Digi-souls
    Level

I'll probably write a guide on this because so many people ask me. But to sum it up quickly purchase just cream breads/Vita Bs up until you can't do DT anymore. After that, run with a higher grade (Vita C) and use DS disks to replenish partner DS since it's overall cheaper.

Gizus will be quite costly but I haven't quite worked out the pricing for those yet. But the drops/eggs seem to bring in a good return, so it should give you enough to buy something reasonable to farm with and then some.
    Current Focus:- Get Doru 65 for Alpha's release. Get to Tamer level 55.
    GDMO Team: Saber

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by HarpuiaEXE View Post
    after a about of year of not playing i decided to rejoin but im poor as S*** and i want to know how to get money.
    Can someone help me.
    a year o-o?

Quote Originally Posted by xSaberx View Post
    I'll probably write a guide on this because so many people ask me. But to sum it up quickly purchase just cream breads/Vita Bs up until you can't do DT anymore. After that, run with a higher grade (Vita C) and use DS disks to replenish partner DS since it's overall cheaper.

Gizus will be quite costly but I haven't quite worked out the pricing for those yet. But the drops/eggs seem to bring in a good return, so it should give you enough to buy something reasonable to farm with and then some.
    and isn't most of the profit from bit drops and cracked eggs from gizus o-o?
    Not everything can be beautiful.

But everything can BURN beautifully.

Digi-souls
    Level

Dependant on
    A. If you have a digimon 46 or higher
    or
    B. You have the funds to buy the equipment to farm Gizus.

You have to spend money to make money, in order to farm Gizus at a low level does require a few disks comparable to DT in the long term, especially to the newer player who can't nessicarily afford a 4/5, 5/5 that can two or 1 hit with their F1 or F2.

It may be more feesable at say; 55-60+ but any lower than that without a good partner can be quite costly from 46+.

The most value in terms of cracked eggs is indeed from Gizus; but your expending that return on Disks, Vitamins, and the data is of a poor value at the moment. I'm not sure on the exact return from 100 cracked eggs at Gizus, but Skullgreymons at DT gave me 25M, and I didn't need to consume disks or vitas while there, which are overall quite costly.
    Last edited by xSaberx; 02-21-2012 at 06:44 AM.
    Current Focus:- Get Doru 65 for Alpha's release. Get to Tamer level 55.
    GDMO Team: Saber