Digi-souls
    Level

Default How to download KDMO?

Hey after a long time I decided to come to KDMO but I don't remember how to download it... Help!
    Meow.

Digi-souls
    Level

Open Internet Explorer, go to www.digimonmasters.com/index.aspx .Log in and wait a bit till a pop up notification appears , right click and allow it ,then after the page refreshes click game start and a box will appear (Don't mind the IE now ) install it (Bottom right button ) then go back to www.digimonmasters.com/index.aspx and go to downloads and install the Active X . After that you should get another pop up notification (It will say Active X and will have 2 purple-ish buttons ,not sure if it appears on the download page or the main page but it will ...you might have to wait a bit for it ). Open it and click on the left button, download what it gives you and install it .Now click on Game start and it will open a page with Pandamon (If it says Active X anywhere on the page you didn't do it right ) just wait , it will open the DMLauncher few secs later, then click the Orange button and pick the location you want it to download DMO to . After it's done the button is gone be green ,that means that you need to update the game , and you do that just by clicking the green button and finally after all that is done it will be blue and when you click on it the game will launch.

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Ash View Post
    Open Internet Explorer, go to www.digimonmasters.com/index.aspx .Log in and wait a bit till a pop up notification appears , right click and allow it ,then after the page refreshes click game start and a box will appear (Don't mind the IE now ) install it (Bottom right button ) then go back to www.digimonmasters.com/index.aspx and go to downloads and install the Active X . After that you should get another pop up notification (It will say Active X and will have 2 purple-ish buttons ,not sure if it appears on the download page or the main page but it will ...you might have to wait a bit for it ). Open it and click on the left button, download what it gives you and install it .Now click on Game start and it will open a page with Pandamon (If it says Active X anywhere on the page you didn't do it right ) just wait , it will open the DMLauncher few secs later, then click the Orange button and pick the location you want it to download DMO to . After it's done the button is gone be green ,that means that you need to update the game , and you do that just by clicking the green button and finally after all that is done it will be blue and when you click on it the game will launch.

Okay when I click GAME START i get a message saying something in korean with the numbers 16 and 6

Edit: Nvm got it working ^_^
    Last edited by Eachares; 01-28-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    Meow.

Digi-souls
    Level

That will appear everytime you log in during 00-06 AM KR time , since accounts made with fake KSSN/child accounts can't be used during that time .

Digi-souls
    Level

Im launching game and after that got message saying something in korean and then it ask the code or something with numbers....? =P
    Last edited by artzii2; 07-16-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Digi-souls
    Level

Many thanks for the post instructions, you saved my life. I more 2 hours tried download in Opera.

Digi-souls
    Level

Please don't bump old threads. Closed.

"To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall."