GetDevice Failed! (Error Code=0)
I use an emulator XP on virtualbox 4.0.4 because I have win 7
I installed the game and the update and all went well but when
I want to run the games I have this message:
pkAdapter-> Get Device (D3DDEVTYPE_HAL) GetDevices Failed! (Error Code = 0)
on the Korean site here:
https: / / http://www.digimonmasters.com/comm/f...x?o=282518&p=3
I conclude by translating:
Click OK tteuneyo - click Ok (tteuneyo = nettoye = Cleaned ? so antivirus ?)
That the General Devices tteuneyo silpye
Democritus in safe mode and Wanting ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ohryutteum this purpose (in safe mode?)
So someone help me?
Dunno about the problem, but i would sugest you to put the game on your main win 7 PC, it works fine since i play from win 7 too. It could be that you cant play becouse of the emulator's drivers not being sufficient for the game(just a guess) so better try it on 7.
Ho I install on win 7 , but how did you manage to get it working on win7 ?
I just installed it like a normal game, and it works like a charm.
(Take note im using win 7 32bit, not sure if it works for 64 if thats ur using)
Or you can just copy-paste the directory from your XP to 7, since it looks to be working for me without having to install it xD
Tho it could be a broken installation.
just go run it as admin works fine on win 7
My game display the update bar in down but not the top, After it happens nothing and the red button does not click.
i have w7 64 bit, works perfectly, just install and run dmo launcher XD
X_X my DMO launcher display : here
Sometimes it takes a while but, make sure your firewalls are disabled before trying to patch or connect. Other than that I'm not sure what the problem could be.