Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Digi-souls
    Level

Default DMOTools (DMO Data File Explorer/Updater)

DMO Tools - DMO Data File Explorer/Updater

This is a little something I whacked together a couple of days ago (first in python) to look at the content of data archives in DMO as well allowing to alter the files (for example patching GUI images). So here it is:

DMO Tools 1.0

Before you rush over this tool be warned, it's not for normal users. It is a command line tool for handling the archives suitable for batch files and alike. I intended this tool for people knowing their way around the console that want either to extract content from the archives or modifying content (like GUI translation or modding models/textures/animations).

Read the README to learn how to use the tool. It's more or less just "dmotools.exe action parameters".

IMPORTANT:
    Files in the archives are only stored as 32-bit numbers so no filenames and no file path. To learn what ID belongs to what actual file you can use the dmo_filemap_v2.odt (OpenOffice Calc Sheet).

And here a little something I extracted from the archives (a little photo-manip done with NifSkope).

Digi-souls
    Level

Hmm, judging by the picture I'd guess that this would have something to do with model editing?

Digi-souls
    Level

it makes krabby patties (>=^D)
    http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45291&dateline=1290836794

Restarted KDMO with Tooniland, here's what I got so far..

AceTwo- Masaru lvl 70

Agumon(Starter) lvl 77
    Veemon (Ex) lvl 67 119%
    Tentomon lvl 79 124%
    Ryudamon lvl 67 118%
    Drimogemon lvl 90 127%
    Renamon lvl 46 119%
    Starmon lvl 90 127%
    Gabumon lvl 65 116%
    Dracomon Blue lvl 50 127%
    Dracomon Green lvl 49 88%

Digi-souls
    Level

I think it's like adding Emoticons and such. I'll be looking forward for more updates

IGN: Amirzard lvl: Uncertain | Digimon: Darkness lvl: Uncertain

Digi-souls
    Level

For god's sake, finally!!! Thanks a lot lod , at least that shows me it's still possible to see the models with nifscope, i thought that the model files were stored now server side only, being then loaded on ram memory or something, i don't know...

Now if you could just share your method of that tool's correct usage , so i could open them myself, i would be much apreciated, if not ... well, it's ok and you're still great on your skillfulness.

Digi-souls
    Level

The trick is not NifSkope itself... the trick is handling the resources files (including reading and writing) but more on weekend...

Digi-souls
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfDragons View Post
    The trick is not NifSkope itself... the trick is handling the resources files (including reading and writing) but more on weekend...
    Ok, got it . Although that makes things a bit harder for me to understand it's workings, i'm still faithful that i may now proceed with a project i was working on, for which i would need someway to access the digimon's models, where you made this ray of hope shine again brightly . I'll look forward for what you have reserved for us in the weekend, but you already made my week with that edited screen-shot, once again thanks a lot .

Digi-souls
    Level

Done... get the files in the first post.

Digi-souls
    Level

when i click on the dmotools icon it doesnt open i just see for a second a comand bar and it closes in a second
    Acc:
    WSPYuji lvl 49
    Somino(falcomon) lvl 53
    Megalo 4/5 118%(dorumonDex)(mega unlocked)lvl 69
    Usachan 4/5 115%(lopmon)lvl 16
    Hitero 4/5 115%(blackgatomon)(mega unlocked) lvl 53
    Arulei 4/5 118%(elecmon)(mega unlocked) lvl 42
    Galon 4/5 118%(biyomon)lvl 13
    Shiryuu 4/5 116%(guilmon)(mega unlocked) lvl 57
    UirusuX 4/5 118% (arkadimon)(mega unlocked) lvl 41
    Itazura 4/5 116%(Dracmon)(ultimate unlocked lvl 32
    Aoiryuu 4/5 114% (X-veemon) lvl 39(FM unlocked)
    Potato 4/5 120%(Impmon)lvl 57(mega unlocked)

Digi-souls
    Level

As I wrote, it's a command line tool. It has no GUI as it is made for being plugged in a batch file. You need to open a command prompt first ( "cmd" or "cmd32" if on W7 ) and then you can type in "dmotools" (if you are in the right location or you copied the tool to c:\windows\command").

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast