Digi-souls
    Level

Default digimon training guide?

been looking for one because i dont know where to train my digimon after i get the to champion. help x.x

Digi-souls
    Level

There's really no restriction as to where to train.

I just went over to the Desert area and trained around that area (the Digimon's Level was roughly around 18~20).

But that's me, I fought lower levels mainly because I wanted to peace-keep my record, but you can go on to fight Level 25 Digimons if you want.

If you want to power-level though, make sure to stock up on Booster Chips. I level roughly every.. 20~25 minutes or so since I can one-hit everything with my latest F3 skills.

Digi-souls
    Level

Its very simple train at Gekomon forest the whole entire island untill level 30 or 31....

Digi-souls
    Level

lol Train at lvl 28 starmon at lvl 16 till lvl 18-20 then get 40%, 50% and 60% attack cards with money earned from leveling and go figth warumonzemons for the rest of lvls with your F3 (which should be at lvl 10) while usin the cards. This is what I did with all 4 of my characters and it works well for me, but I have 2 +3 braves and 1 +2 brave which gives me a lil advantage....
    http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff355/v-tamer-2008/kingdom_hearts__ven_sig_by_oathkeeper9918-d2zvu9z-1.png
    EDMO:
    Tamer: Soriosh

If you give a noob a cookie, he might repay you with a nickle. True story.

September 17th
    3rd Battalion, Kilo Company

(Cuz why not put this here? xD)