PDA

View Full Version : Question Thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

kurothunder
10-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Then should I attempt to hatch my Gabumon and Biyomon mercenary eggs?

AaronX
10-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Then should I attempt to hatch my Gabumon and Biyomon mercenary eggs?
Anything.

MisterBucket
10-05-2011, 04:18 AM
How to spend gabus skill points? Also does he need evo items or whatever?

AaronX
10-05-2011, 04:24 AM
How to spend gabus skill points? Also does he need evo items or whatever?
F2. And you need some to unlock Mega and above. Quantity? I'm not sure.

RedCross
10-05-2011, 08:02 AM
How many evos do you need to unlock MetalEtemon?

1Meguru
10-05-2011, 11:48 AM
How many evos do you need to unlock MetalEtemon?

Gotsumon's at least. Not sure on others if you're playing KDMO.

RedCross
10-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Ok thanks, I also wonder how many evos you need to unlock SaberLeomon? And yes I play GDMO

1Meguru
10-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Oh. If that's the case, everyone normally obtainable other than Gabumon needs 6 for mega.

RedCross
10-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Ok thanks alot :)

Omanty
10-05-2011, 12:37 PM
can someone tell me how you get the burst mode item?
i've heard its from a quest but i dont know where to get it from?

1Meguru
10-05-2011, 12:56 PM
can someone tell me how you get the burst mode item?
i've heard its from a quest but i dont know where to get it from?

You mean the evolution itself for starters, the cash items for others, or Accelerators?
The first is from a quest from Bantyoleomon on the area with Gizus(Not sure, I never played up to that point), the second is from cash shop or other people, the last is dropped frequently by bosses and high level enemies.

Omanty
10-05-2011, 02:54 PM
oh ok thanks :)

kurothunder
10-05-2011, 04:36 PM
How do you know how many chips a Mercenary Egg uses per click?

1Meguru
10-05-2011, 04:46 PM
How do you know how many chips a Mercenary Egg uses per click?

Hover the mouse over the Egg, it says in the bottom of the info.

chaosmali
10-05-2011, 04:49 PM
It's the very bottom number in the egg's item description.

edit: Herp, ninja'd.

transientturkey
10-05-2011, 05:09 PM
I was wondering, could you still get reptile DATA chips despite there not being any hatchable reptile digimon?

MisterBucket
10-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Quest levelling or oil 1 leveling? I already got all the quest eggs.

Vongola - Cielo
10-07-2011, 02:16 AM
In the Counterattack of Kurata Quest,
can i kill any Leomon in any map or specific ones?

April Moon
10-07-2011, 10:24 AM
If the quest orders you to kill digimon, it's usually the one on the map u got the quest. So f.e Kurata from Desolated Ruins won't make you kill Leomons from another map.

Hope this helped.

Calumon
10-07-2011, 01:30 PM
I was wondering, could you still get reptile DATA chips despite there not being any hatchable reptile digimon?

I think so. IIRC I got some "chip eggs" from Goburimon.

1Meguru
10-07-2011, 03:29 PM

One person got a Impmon though, so maybe it was some kind of exception as they're Dark?
Though I did see someone selling one Reptile chip earlier, or at least claiming to be.

chaosmali
10-07-2011, 05:39 PM
One person got a Impmon though, so maybe it was some kind of exception as they're Dark?
Though I did see someone selling one Reptile chip earlier, or at least claiming to be.

That's me hon. I got the Impmon from an event pre-OBT, not by legit hatching.

In my experience, I have only gotten data for the digimon types that are already available (beast, bird, rock, insect, etc) and I have been pretty much everywhere that is available at the moment.

ToShinji
10-07-2011, 08:39 PM

I was grinding neodevimons and didn't get a single data egg. If no mercenaries of that type exist, then you probably can't get data for that type. Then again, you can never be too sure...

So chaos, how did YOU get your devil data?

chaosmali
10-07-2011, 09:26 PM
So chaos, how did YOU get your devil data?

Came with the egg, my dear! :B They put the egg and 50 devil data chips in my cash shop when I made my first character.

MisterBucket
10-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Shall I level up at oil 1 or with quests ._.

CompleXros
10-08-2011, 05:21 AM
What would be good skill build for falcomon line bm included?

blueberryeater
10-08-2011, 06:03 AM
3 questions.

1. can som1 help me, whit explaining how should i patch kdmo to get english texts and this...

2. som1 maybe know why my game keep crashing? i mean i play for like 20min then crash,.. sometimes even faster (i dont have this problem on English dmo. )

3. can i join a guild on 3/4 server? my ign is CupCake and i just started. so i kinda need help

Allosawyou
10-08-2011, 06:28 AM
3 questions.

1. can som1 help me, whit explaining how should i patch kdmo to get english texts and this...

2. som1 maybe know why my game keep crashing? i mean i play for like 20min then crash,.. sometimes even faster (i dont have this problem on English dmo. )

3. can i join a guild on 3/4 server? my ign is CupCake and i just started. so i kinda need help

1: I don't think the patchers are still patching.

2: If you're using an outdated patch, that's the problem. You need to find the 'LauncherLib' file, and lower the number in it by a few, the patcher will re-patch, and remove the english patch. An outdated english patch can and will cause crashing! It may also be your internet connection, or just the server.

3: No clue, I'm only just returning.

---

Anyway, now for my questions:

Seeing as I'm returning to KDMO, I have a few questions:
1: What's the state of the 3/4 economy? Is it anything like back before the Start Button [Which made me stop playing, but I can now play again]

2: I heard Mammothmon came out shortly after I quit. I was interested in it, so what are SkullMammothmon's skills like? If they're no good at all [As in, QueenChessmon levels of suck], then I probobly won't get it, especially as I accidentally deleted the file I saved my KSSN in, so can't delete digimon anymore.

3: What are TigerVespamon's skills again? I might break my mind attempting to hatch him again.

blueberryeater
10-08-2011, 07:09 AM
got more questions.

1. why are devil data eggs so rarely droped? im farming impmon and i got more merecenary than data eggs -.-'

btw to make 4/5 impmon u need much luck and over 400 data chips right? :c
dammmn my fav digimon and so hard to get

Audra
10-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Hi! I have a few questions about the english DMO. I was going to ask the free boards on the official site but I couldn't get past their half-witted filter.

1. I've seen a lot of people go around with titles like "bronze tamer" and "exceeded the limit" and I even saw one "saber tiger"(I'd love that one). Where does one get such a title? Is it a quest or do you have to do a certain thing? And can you see your own title?

2. When a digimon is hatched 4/5 or 5/5, is it stronger or just bigger? If so, how much stronger?

3. Are there any guides which show what digimon learn what abilites at which levels?

4. I believe the max level in OBT is lv46. What's the max level in KDMO?

5. I want a rider wing to put on my Saberleomon, but I don't want to pay 500M for it and the one from the drimogemon quest can only be used on that drimogemon. Is there a way to get another from a quest or something? If so, what quest?

6. DS/AP/HP attribute orb thingies. What on earth do they do?

That's all I can think of for now, I may ask more if any more come up. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Allosawyou
10-08-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi! I have a few questions about the english DMO. I was going to ask the free boards on the official site but I couldn't get past their half-witted filter.

1. I've seen a lot of people go around with titles like "bronze tamer" and "exceeded the limit" and I even saw one "saber tiger"(I'd love that one). Where does one get such a title? Is it a quest or do you have to do a certain thing? And can you see your own title?

2. When a digimon is hatched 4/5 or 5/5, is it stronger or just bigger? If so, how much stronger?

3. Are there any guides which show what digimon learn what abilites at which levels?

4. I believe the max level in OBT is lv46. What's the max level in KDMO?

5. I want a rider wing to put on my Saberleomon, but I don't want to pay 500M for it and the one from the drimogemon quest can only be used on that drimogemon. Is there a way to get another from a quest or something? If so, what quest?

6. DS/AP/HP attribute orb thingies. What on earth do they do?

That's all I can think of for now, I may ask more if any more come up. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1: You have to do certain tasks.

Bronze Tamer is for reachning Tamer Level 10... or was it 20?
Exceed the Limit is for getting your partner to Mega.
Saber Tiger is for getting Saberleomon

2: Yes, it's stronger. It's HP, DE, and AT [And possibly DS] are the size percentage of a base.

The influence does NOT effect skills, but more HP is always nice. A 70% is going to be dying constantly with nerfed DE and HP, while a 130% will be nigh immortal [Especially if it's something with 230 EV]

3: No, but general rule is you get your 2nd skill 5 levels after the first.

4: It shouldn't be Lv 46 unless it was capped. Technically, you can get to Lv 61, maybe even more. [Lv 49 Kyuubimon work until Lv 59, and then the Saberleomon boss is about Lv 50 or 51]

Of course, the leveling would be so slow at that point it would be impossible to even reach 55 in that time.

As for KDMO? Lv 90.

5: No. Firstly, the quest Rider Wing specifically states Drimogremon, because it is the only rideable Rookie. Purchased Rider Wings ar for Champions. For SaberLeomon, you need 'Mode Selectors' which are cash items.

6: There are sockets in your equips. Go talk to Dorphin or Kamemon outside of Yokaholma, and they can scan the orbs, and then socket them. They provide stat boosts.

However, the boosts are related to the % quality of the item, and then, passed on as a % from Affinity, so the overall boost is rather... small.

got more questions.

1. why are devil data eggs so rarely droped? im farming impmon and i got more merecenary than data eggs -.-'

btw to make 4/5 impmon u need much luck and over 400 data chips right? :c
dammmn my fav digimon and so hard to get

Try farming something else for Dark Chips. I hear IceDevimon work quite well [Wind Valley], and NeoDevimon drop quite a few too.

samuelcraft
10-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I have a question about beast chips. I'm trying to hatch a Gabumon egg. So, does that mean I have to farm eggs/chips solely from Gabumon's evolutions, or can I scan digieggs from other beast Digimon as well?

Four of my last Gabumon mercenary eggs have been broken and I'm tired of farming the same Digimon. >.<

samuelcraft
10-08-2011, 12:14 PM
I have a question about hatching Mercenary eggs. I have a Gabumon mercenary egg. So, do I have to collect digieggs and chips from only Gabumon's evolutions, or can I also collect eggs/chips from other Beast Digimon.

Oh, I just thought of another related question. Should I only scan low class digieggs that I find, or does that not matter? I know I hatched some high class digieggs that gave me low class beast chips.

After four attempts of trying to get a Gabumon, I'm just really annoyed and want to double check that I'm doing all of this correctly.

Thanks! =D

Juiceb0xxx
10-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Is everyone switching to GDMO or starying? :O

ToShinji
10-08-2011, 03:22 PM
I just got my starter mega and I'm thinking of hatching a merc. Should I wait until after beta to insert my data or do it now and hatch after beta?

Allosawyou
10-08-2011, 03:57 PM
I just got my starter mega and I'm thinking of hatching a merc. Should I wait until after beta to insert my data or do it now and hatch after beta?

I suggest waiting. With the current drop system, which is utterly stupid, and the current hatch rates, which are the origional lower ones, I would suggest waiting until at least the drop system is fixed.

No point risking the egg, and then being unable to farm more!

Is everyone switching to GDMO or starying? :O

For now, most people have moved to GDMO.

But if Joymax dosen't sort out the mistakes they've made [3 Hour Timer, Drop system], I imagine most people will go back to KDMO.

Audra
10-08-2011, 04:43 PM
1: You have to do certain tasks.

Bronze Tamer is for reachning Tamer Level 10... or was it 20?
Exceed the Limit is for getting your partner to Mega.
Saber Tiger is for getting Saberleomon

2: Yes, it's stronger. It's HP, DE, and AT [And possibly DS] are the size percentage of a base.

The influence does NOT effect skills, but more HP is always nice. A 70% is going to be dying constantly with nerfed DE and HP, while a 130% will be nigh immortal [Especially if it's something with 230 EV]

3: No, but general rule is you get your 2nd skill 5 levels after the first.

4: It shouldn't be Lv 46 unless it was capped. Technically, you can get to Lv 61, maybe even more. [Lv 49 Kyuubimon work until Lv 59, and then the Saberleomon boss is about Lv 50 or 51]

Of course, the leveling would be so slow at that point it would be impossible to even reach 55 in that time.

As for KDMO? Lv 90.

5: No. Firstly, the quest Rider Wing specifically states Drimogremon, because it is the only rideable Rookie. Purchased Rider Wings ar for Champions. For SaberLeomon, you need 'Mode Selectors' which are cash items.

6: There are sockets in your equips. Go talk to Dorphin or Kamemon outside of Yokaholma, and they can scan the orbs, and then socket them. They provide stat boosts.

However, the boosts are related to the % quality of the item, and then, passed on as a % from Affinity, so the overall boost is rather... small.

Thank you muchly! But about the title, my tamer is lv28 and I have a saberleomon but no title. Can I not see my own title and is there a page I have to go to to see it?

1Meguru
10-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Thank you muchly! But about the title, my tamer is lv28 and I have a saberleomon but no title. Can I not see my own title and is there a page I have to go to to see it?

Go into the achievements menu (Just left to the community menu with the Guild thing, or right of the last bag slot, either works).
There you just need to click on acquired titles and choose which one you want to appear above your name.

And I have a question that may or may be not fit to this tread, i'm not sure.
Since a few weeks ago, whenever I click on Tamer screen or Digimon screen only blank spots appear, it doesn't show the digimon or tamer. Is this a configuration thing or something in my Graphic card?

Ayanami
10-08-2011, 11:19 PM
I've got a problem in GDMO. I have no quests at Oil Refinery 1, which is annoying. I completed all the quests in Western, talked to Sampson then to Miki and then with Miki again in East Village. Then I went to Oil Refinery 1 and I had no quests. Any help? Also, I have an item in my inventory called Eveling Destruction Machine. What do I do with it?

itokuzu
10-09-2011, 12:41 AM
what digmon are available?

MisterBucket
10-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Elecmon , Gabumon , Piyomon , Kunemon , Drimogemon

CompleXros
10-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Is there any quests where I could get evoluters? I heard there is but I haven't seen any yet.

1Meguru
10-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Is there any quests where I could get evoluters? I heard there is but I haven't seen any yet.

There's none right now.
The only way you could get extra evos at the moment would be getting 50 digicores and buying in digicore shop.
And oh booy would that take a while with the current drop rate.

aghost27
10-18-2011, 01:11 AM
im already used my evoluter on my kunemon 3/5 unlock to mega and i wanna make kunemon 4/5,5/5 does the evolution still open or i just use another evoluter.

1Meguru
10-18-2011, 03:07 AM
im already used my evoluter on my kunemon 3/5 unlock to mega and i wanna make kunemon 4/5,5/5 does the evolution still open or i just use another evoluter.

It doesn't carry over, so, unless it hatchs with it included, you'll have to spend more evolutors.

SoulB3ast
10-19-2011, 12:48 PM
can someone tell me which server is this ''리리스몬''?

F1R3
10-19-2011, 01:23 PM
can someone tell me which server is this ''리리스몬''?

Server 1/2

Zuupk
10-19-2011, 02:40 PM
First post, whee. I couldn't get the search function to work well, so if anyone could just indulge my questions I'd be quite happy.

1) SOLVED Is it possible to release/delete mercenary digimon? If not, is there a way to expand how many slots I have to hold more? It sucks having merc eggs but no spots to hold them.

2) What is an "evoluter" and where can I get them?

3) Is Impmon available? If so, how many chips does it take per tier of hatching? And what kind of chip? Are these common or uncommon?

Thanks for the help!

MagitekElite
10-19-2011, 05:22 PM
2:

It, I believe, allows mercenary Digimon to go beyond Champion form. You can get them at DATS Center. I haven't checked anywhere else yet, so I wouldn't know. Also, they cost a lot.

3: Yes Impmon is available. I'm not sure about chips, probably 8. I'll check and edit the post in a sec...hold on.

EDIT:
Okay, Impmon takes 10 Dark Chips. The chip looks like this: http://www.adventurestudios.com.br/dmo/icons/i024.jpg

Links:
http://digimonrpgonline.net/wiki/index.php?title=Eggs_Hatching_%28DMO%29
http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18425

SoulB3ast
10-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Server 1/2
Thanks ;)

Zuupk
10-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Two more questions:

What do these attribute disk things do?

Is there a list of all the commands/controls in game? More specifically, how do I set up a shop/vendor thing?

Thanks again!

MagitekElite
10-20-2011, 04:57 PM
What's up with the message box that appears when you sign in (the one with the numbers)? I just managed to reinstall KDMO after I cleaned up my PC, so I don't know what its asking. T.T

junalorca
10-20-2011, 11:59 PM
A metaletemon question:

I heard that metaletemon's skills were F1-F4, is it true?

also, if its true, can anyone help me spread his skill points? (which skills to be maxed, which one should be left out)

lastly when will he learn his F3 and F4? (F2 was level 43)

Allosawyou
10-21-2011, 12:41 AM
A metaletemon question:

I heard that metaletemon's skills were F1-F4, is it true?

also, if its true, can anyone help me spread his skill points? (which skills to be maxed, which one should be left out)

lastly when will he learn his F3 and F4? (F2 was level 43)

F3 = Lv 46
F4 = Lv 48 [?, Might be 51, but I'm 99% sure it's 48]

Do not level the F1, which is nigh useless, and the F4, which requires 4 points to raise [And murders pretty much everything anyway]. Split the points as you see fit between F2 and F3.

What's up with the message box that appears when you sign in (the one with the numbers)? I just managed to reinstall KDMO after I cleaned up my PC, so I don't know what its asking. T.T

It's a security feature for the new login system. Basically, you put 4 digits into the blue box. Then click the button without arrows or numbers on. Then a pink box will show up. This is basically the password screen, and you will see this upon every logon. Input what you did in the blue box.

junalorca
10-21-2011, 01:20 AM
@Allosawyou
thank you very much!

MagitekElite
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks Allosawyou! It worked, I can log in. xD

EDIT:
Another question.

Is it possible to insert DATA into a digiegg to a certain amount and then take the egg out without hatching it? So I could sell it or trade it?

elekwafu
10-25-2011, 12:58 AM
EDIT:
Another question.

Is it possible to insert DATA into a digiegg to a certain amount and then take the egg out without hatching it? So I could sell it or trade it?

You can't. If the egg takes even one successful data injection at 1/5 you won't be able to take it out of the machine unless you make it 3/5 and hatch it. If you do decide to take it out of the machine at premature stages below 3/5, the egg will be destroyed.

That's as far as i know with KDMO, not sure how it goes at GDMO as i'm still playing KDMO atm.

GRGeorge
10-25-2011, 03:48 AM
I would really appreciate if someone could inform me about current prices on Nso AP+36 and Nso DF+17 in GDMO.

1Meguru
10-25-2011, 07:21 AM
I would really appreciate if someone could inform me about current prices on Nso AP+36 and Nso DF+17 in GDMO.

I saw NSo DF+17 for 50m a while back.
I also bought a NSp that does the same thing for 20m though, so I'm not sure on average prices =|

GRGeorge
10-25-2011, 08:15 AM
I see, thanks. Also, one more question. What digi drops glasses other than togemon?

MagitekElite
10-25-2011, 01:02 PM
You can't. If the egg takes even one successful data injection at 1/5 you won't be able to take it out of the machine unless you make it 3/5 and hatch it. If you do decide to take it out of the machine at premature stages below 3/5, the egg will be destroyed.

That's as far as i know with KDMO, not sure how it goes at GDMO as i'm still playing KDMO atm.

Oh, okay, thanks!

So why do I see people selling 4/5 eggs of Digimon? Is it Cash related?

F1R3
10-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Oh, okay, thanks!

So why do I see people selling 4/5 eggs of Digimon? Is it Cash related?

At 3/5;4/5;5/5 stages the egg can be hatched, at 0/5 the egg can be taken off without being destroyed, above 0/5 if the egg is taken off it is destroyed.
People selling 3/5;4/5;5/5 eggs are bought with cash from the website.

Santoriu
10-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Can i delete or discard my merc digimon? and if so how?

MagitekElite
10-25-2011, 06:54 PM
At 3/5;4/5;5/5 stages the egg can be hatched, at 0/5 the egg can be taken off without being destroyed, above 0/5 if the egg is taken off it is destroyed.
People selling 3/5;4/5;5/5 eggs are bought with cash from the website.

Alright then! Thanks! I thought they had been taking them out of the machine and I was like. :wacko:

Thanks for answering my questions guys! :flower:

ToShinji
10-25-2011, 07:19 PM
I've been thinking about going back to KDMO but I forgot my 2nd password. How do I reset it?

elekwafu
10-25-2011, 08:39 PM
I've been thinking about going back to KDMO but I forgot my 2nd password. How do I reset it?

I believe the only way to retrieve your 2nd password is to coordinate with KDMO customer service, which would require account verification (KSSN, Korean cellphone, credit card, etc) for them to send you back your 2nd password through email or cellphone.

If you're not korean and this is the case, the only hope for you is to remember your 2nd password, or give the account up and make another one - unless they reset the password system like they did after it got messed up on the first day when they first implemented it.

elekwafu
10-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Can i delete or discard my merc digimon? and if so how?

Take the digimon you want to delete out of the digimon storage then press "V" and right click on the digimon you want to delete then choose the 2nd option. Enter the entire set of numbers in your child KSSN and click okay. Digimon deleted.

PS: sorry for the double post. can any mod please edit this post and merge it with my post above. thanks!

transientturkey
10-26-2011, 06:44 PM
I haven't seen anything posted about it since the "real release" for GDMO, so does anyone know if they upped the % on merc digimon. Or is it still that awful 100% for 4/5 and 115% for 5/5?

Allosawyou
10-27-2011, 06:26 AM
I belive that the hatching system is now as it works in KDMO. Just looking at the rankings told me this, there's someone with a 128% digimon, which would be outright impossible before.

Although, it's still possible to get 100% from 4/5 and 115% from 5/5

SoulB3ast
10-27-2011, 07:23 AM
I belive that the hatching system is now as it works in KDMO. Just looking at the rankings told me this, there's someone with a 128% digimon, which would be outright impossible before.

did they adjust the already hatched digimons aswell ?

xpto
10-27-2011, 11:17 AM
did they adjust the already hatched digimons aswell ?

They probably won't, since i believe they didn't either back in KDMO. However, if you leaf it, iirc, there's a good chance of a great increase in size.

Derpsuke
10-27-2011, 11:30 AM
How do I get BanchouLeomon from Elecmon? The final evo is SaberLeomon. I know it's not in EDMO yet, but I I've seen the evolution image and it showed a BanchouLeomon grayed out right next to SaberLeomon. How is it possible in KDMO, and do you think they'll make it possible in EDMO?

Also, can anybody tell me which skills to upgrade for my Elecmon and his evolutions? It's 5/5 and I need it to be perfect.

F1R3
10-27-2011, 01:59 PM
How do I get BanchouLeomon from Elecmon? The final evo is SaberLeomon. I know it's not in EDMO yet, but I I've seen the evolution image and it showed a BanchouLeomon grayed out right next to SaberLeomon. How is it possible in KDMO, and do you think they'll make it possible in EDMO?

Also, can anybody tell me which skills to upgrade for my Elecmon and his evolutions? It's 5/5 and I need it to be perfect.

In Kdmo to get banchouleomon you need to get hes item (Gakuran), and unlock the evo once you get to 65 lvl.
It will most likely be released on Gdmo too, but it will take a while i guess, a long while.

yugi
10-27-2011, 08:00 PM

no no its bicoz of the leaf event i leaf my gabu 100% to 108% with leaf ...

oh i dont play in edmo anymore .. not worte my time ..

Wanash
10-28-2011, 05:07 AM
How do you delete a Digimon?
In kDmo it was easy,now im confused...

xpto
10-28-2011, 05:52 AM
no no its bicoz of the leaf event i leaf my gabu 100% to 108% with leaf ...

oh i dont play in edmo anymore .. not worte my time ..

Your Gabumon was hatched pre-release and you had the bad luck of the leaf gain not being that much (though, 8% is quite alot). Try again.

Derpsuke
10-28-2011, 05:59 AM
Should I use a miracle fruit on my 5/5 122% Elecmon? Does anybody know what the chances are that it'll get smaller? I want it to be huge.

xpto
10-28-2011, 06:39 AM
Should I use a miracle fruit on my 5/5 122% Elecmon? Does anybody know what the chances are that it'll get smaller? I want it to be huge.

The size modification is random, however, should it go down, it won't go down too much, can only go down to 118% or so iirc.

GRGeorge
10-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Does any know more details about the 650 egg on the event? Like what digis you can get, cuz i heard you can only get the digimon that existed before the "official" game, meaning no agumon, no sala etc. Did they said it in a FB comment that i missed? Or its just groundless rumours?

Zlash998
10-29-2011, 01:01 AM
full body equipment box 1 day, price check im on the server with shortest name lol..

Nenad19
10-29-2011, 03:01 AM
now i have problem :( after i press start from launcher i got Create Font Failed
..after few reinstall i got msg at same time but its korean ...
i assume its again same..how to fix it?

milicios
10-29-2011, 06:58 AM
where can i find tentomon in kdmo?

Kaho
10-29-2011, 07:30 AM
Where can i get those "clone spheres"?

F1R3
10-29-2011, 07:36 AM
where can i find tentomon in kdmo?

Tentomon is at Glacier region, Frozen Ground.

Where can i get those "clone spheres"?

You can get them on the Kamemon Shop - B 3 cores, C 2 cores, D 1 core.

lurinzoo
10-29-2011, 09:44 AM
in global digimon masters online, how can i open my own shop. i've been asking these for all the players in the game but nobody tries to reply :((

F1R3
10-29-2011, 10:37 AM
in global digimon masters online, how can i open my own shop. i've been asking these for all the players in the game but nobody tries to reply :((

Try talking to Hashiba (the guy in DATS near the stairs) he should be selling a shop permit, buy it, then right-click it, choose items to sell and voila, thats the way you do it in KDMO, if you cant do it on GDMO like that tell me and ill check it out.

Derpsuke
10-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Sorry for all the questions. Can anybody tell me which skill I should level up to 8 on my SaberLeomon? F1 seems really weak, to the point where my normal attack does more damage per second, and F2 has a really long cooldown. It's hard to decide.

V Breath Arrow
10-29-2011, 02:22 PM
F1. Focusing on F2 for SaberLEomon is just like putting F2 on ShineGreymon.
His F1 is the fastest mega level skill and about 500 dmg at 8/8 with less than 40 ds isn't bad.

sashime
10-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Hey guys, new to the game but loving it. Only having one issue, I have some "attribute rank A" items that I cannot seem to be able to equip. I am currently level 7, one of the items says "tamer limitation level 7" and the other two are limitation 3 and 4. They have all been put through the "attribute analysis" and say "confirmed, merge possible"
well how the heck do I equip them? xD

thanks in advance!

ToShinji
10-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Hey guys, new to the game but loving it. Only having one issue, I have some "attribute rank A" items that I cannot seem to be able to equip. I am currently level 7, one of the items says "tamer limitation level 7" and the other two are limitation 3 and 4. They have all been put through the "attribute analysis" and say "confirmed, merge possible"
well how the heck do I equip them? xD

thanks in advance!
Attach them to the appropriate piece of equipment (unequip first) by talking to the guy who analyzed your attributes.

I think it goes:
HP: Shirt
DS: Accessories
DEF: Pants
ATK: Gloves
Movement: Shoes

I'm not sure if there are any others

yugi
10-29-2011, 08:09 PM
beelzemon f1 or f2
f1 around 400+ atk 3 second cool down
f2 around 700+ atk 3 second cool down
i think f2 but few ppl in the game tell me f1 pliz helppp meeeee

play kdmo .

lurinzoo
10-30-2011, 12:23 AM
Try talking to Hashiba (the guy in DATS near the stairs) he should be selling a shop permit, buy it, then right-click it, choose items to sell and voila, thats the way you do it in KDMO, if you cant do it on GDMO like that tell me and ill check it out.

thanks for that info. i'll try it later :)

SoulB3ast
10-30-2011, 01:13 AM
does leafs always work on the first try ?

V Breath Arrow
10-30-2011, 02:14 AM
beelzemon f1 or f2

play kdmo .
This Post
http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/showthread.php?p=249406&posted=1#post249406
So far no one have replied to my argument.....
@SoulB3ast
Depend on what you mean.
If you mean does it will always successfully raise your Digimon size = No
If you mean does it will always change the size = Yes (even if the % is still the same but there's some cm or even mm difference that's only can be looked at ranking page)
If you mean does it will work = Of course

F1R3
10-30-2011, 03:21 AM
beelzemon f1 or f2

play kdmo .

Well theres different options you can try the one I used and worked well for me was F1 4/8 F2 7/8 cause both F1 and F2 are fast and can be used one after another.
Also I went DT from 51-59, the rest i lvled on gizu.

does leafs always work on the first try ?

No that was a myth, It might or might not work (increase size) at the first try, tough, green leaf has more chance of increase and also more size. (so we are clear leaves can increase, decrease and keep the size)

GRGeorge
10-30-2011, 05:25 AM
This Post
http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/showthread.php?p=249406&posted=1#post249406
So far no one have replied to my argument.....
@SoulB3ast
Depend on what you mean.
If you mean does it will always successfully raise your Digimon size = No
If you mean does it will always change the size = Yes (even if the % is still the same but there's some cm or even mm difference that's only can be looked at ranking page)
If you mean does it will work = Of course
No one replied, becouse its not needed. Everyone said their opinions on how to use beelze's skill. Different ppl have different playstyle, so different settings works for them. You just put whats best for you, and the others choose if they will follow you playstyle or not. There is no reason to start arguments.

KuroYoake
10-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Hi Everyone~

So I'm completely new to this game, actually I randomly came upon it cause I started watching digimon again and remembered about an old online game and tried looking for it. So far I've been having fun, and I can't wait for them to release more of the digimon for mercenaries. I do have a few questions though because they don't seem to explain very well about how a lot of the game works.

First off when people talk about eggs, they talk about it being 3/5, 4/5 or 5/5. What does that mean exactly.

Also, the digi-eggs available on the website by money, how are those accessed at all in the first place? (That or how long will it take me to get Salamon event wise... XD)

Also, any tips on anything game wise?

April Moon
10-31-2011, 01:31 PM
First off when people talk about eggs, they talk about it being 3/5, 4/5 or 5/5. What does that mean exactly.

Well, in order to hatch digimon, you need two things:
Mercenary Egg and Chips. For Agumon you need Dragon Chips, for Gabumon Beast chips etc. There are five stages, that's why there are 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5 digimon. 3/5 are weak, small and to be honest - not worth hatching. 4/5 are stronger than 3/5, taller and commonly used, cuz 5/5 is very hard to hatch. But if you increase your digimon size with Miracle Fruit - it can grow from 4/5 to 5/5.

Also, the digi-eggs available on the website by money, how are those accessed at all in the first place? (That or how long will it take me to get Salamon event wise... XD)

I wouldn't buy digi-eggs for real money, because they are randomly 3/5 - 5/5. And it's most likely you will always get 3/5. I know a guy who bought like 14 eggs, all of them were 3/5. You need to be very lucky if u want to buy them from the cash shop XD

KuroYoake
10-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Thanks for answering my questions April Moon. ^^

V Breath Arrow
11-01-2011, 06:15 AM
No one replied, becouse its not needed. Everyone said their opinions on how to use beelze's skill. Different ppl have different playstyle, so different settings works for them. You just put whats best for you, and the others choose if they will follow you playstyle or not. There is no reason to start arguments.
Well... then, that means you guys don't have any reason to support your opinion then?
Eh... nevermind since i'm never born to understand majority's opinion.

GRGeorge
11-01-2011, 07:00 AM
No, we did. Least i did. I said why i believe F1 to be the best option and i said why, as you said yours.Any more than that is unessesary. Just saw it pointless starting an argument about conflicting opinions. Your opinion is nice and all in theory, but i didnt find it so great in action. If you want more on the matter, let me add another reason that i didnt think is nessesary to add, but since you complain, here it is. Beelze's low stats make him innapropriete for farming mid-high lvl digimon by nature. He is only good at farming low lvl ones at lvl 46, like kunemons, bearmons, etc. By upping F1, you have the advantage of distance. Same CD, almost same animation durration BUT, beelze doesnt add an extra second or two to actually go into range for f2. By upping F1, you can 1hit most low lvl digimon, without having to walk over the extra distance that you have for F2. Also, with F1, its less likelly you will get KSd, while F2 since its a close range skill can get KSd pretty easy.
Also, majority isn't born to understand your opinion either, so please, get over your high horse.

yugi
11-01-2011, 04:59 PM
i think i try f2 7/8 f1 3/8 f1 i find myself use f2 more bicoz f1 is to week i think blaze f2 is good only 4 second cool-down and af i spam f2+f1 together i ALMOST dont get hurt ty for the help

lurinzoo
11-01-2011, 09:15 PM
guys i've heard someone saying that when trying to hatch a digi egg, you must continually feed it by data chips in order to have a better chance of hatching. is this true? i already tried hatching 1 gabu, 1 elec, 1 gotsu. and none of them hatch. :(

lurinzoo
11-02-2011, 08:47 AM
additional question,( sorry i am new here ). how can i finish the pyrotechnic quest? the details says fire the pyrotechnic in the western village outer area but i don know where that place is. can someone help me. thanks in advance.

KuroYoake
11-02-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm stuck there too!

Lordplay
11-02-2011, 03:31 PM
should i get the attack chipset for the defence chipset for my impmon?

m00ler911
11-03-2011, 09:26 AM
can i transfer my account on the korean version on to the english version

F1R3
11-03-2011, 11:24 AM

Of course not, altough that would be very nice, but at least for now it isnt possible, and I doubt it will ever be.

Derpsuke
11-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Can anybody tell me what skills to level up for my Impmon, IceDevimon, Skullsatamon and Beelzebumon? I want it to be perfect since it's 5/5.

Luxeraph
11-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Is salamon event only or will it be available through mercenary eggs?

KT1M
11-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Need help: what mean this error/message?
http://s017.radikal.ru/i429/1111/e7/60bd9c326127.jpg

kurothunder
11-06-2011, 04:18 PM
This isn't about the game itself, but when I try to post a reply for the GM Replying Event on the website, my message never posts and I get an error saying "it contains an unavailable word". Any idea on what's going on?

Allosawyou
11-08-2011, 07:32 AM

Of course not.

1: Content issues. Good luck if your digimon isn't in the game yet, is above the level cap, or is enhanced!

2: Legal issues... our accounts are technically illegal [Unless you are a Korean with a real KSSN]. Therefor, we have no legal right to even play, let alone ask for a transfer. The result of a transfer would probobly be your IP being traced, so you can be charged for identity fraud.

KrystianM20
11-08-2011, 09:50 AM
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/61/unledatz.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/unledatz.png/)

its for my friends because her upload bad works
What im supposed to do in here?><
Find someone, Get item from some digimon?><

Makenaide
11-08-2011, 12:02 PM
This isn't about the game itself, but when I try to post a reply for the GM Replying Event on the website, my message never posts and I get an error saying "it contains an unavailable word". Any idea on what's going on?

Their word filter is pretty bad. It goes off at words that your stereotypical soccer mom wouldn't want their kid to read, that's common. However, even some normal words are filtered out. You can't even say "Joymax", for example. And words that contain a string of letters that their filter considers to be offensive get filtered as well. "Assume" can't be said due to "Ass", so you'll have to wirte "as.sume" or something alike.

It's really tough to write properly with this filter on and nobody I know of has a full list of filtered words, so it's really just trial and error.

lurinzoo
11-14-2011, 06:01 AM
in kdmo, i often got a red coin in the cash warehouse, but i did'nt know how to use them. it only stacks up to my warehouse. can someone tell me what is "the red coin" for. also the violet pin with a picture. thanks in advance. ^^

KT1M
11-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Hi all! A got an error message. once i entered in the game (respawn in the DATS), how by passing 3-4 sec, i got an error message. I guess, that it called by dmot translator, but i make recoil of current version (edited one string in vDMO.ini) and nothing, still get this message. Who can say, what the hell i got?

in kdmo, i often got a red coin in the cash warehouse, but i did'nt know how to use them. it only stacks up to my warehouse. can someone tell me what is "the red coin" for. also the violet pin with a picture. thanks in advance. ^^

Use this coins machines at the left of the stairs. It something like unlosing lottery:car:

Derpsuke
11-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Got my account stolen and now I'm starting over. Can anybody tell me which Digimon are the absolute best? I don't really care about the looks, I just want the strongest when it comes to stats.

MagistraX
11-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Got my account stolen and now I'm starting over. Can anybody tell me which Digimon are the absolute best? I don't really care about the looks, I just want the strongest when it comes to stats.

You don't need others to tell you what Digimon to choose. Just choose a Digimon best suited to your style. However, we can all agree that PawnChessmonBK is NOT the ideal Digimon for someone powerful.

KT1M
11-20-2011, 02:46 AM
I got these message, once i entered in Yokohama. I don't have any idea, what called it. Screen below it show:
http://s45.radikal.ru/i108/1111/72/a504e30efcbe.jpg
*An unhandled exception win32 occurred in "DigimonMaster.exe [644]."*

IAmDarrell
11-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Whats the average size of a 4/5 impmon? When i hatched mine it was 104% currently leafed top 110%. If i continue to leaf what will the max size be? So if i continue i dont reduce the size by using to many, x

1Meguru
11-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Whats the average size of a 4/5 impmon? When i hatched mine it was 104% currently leafed top 110%. If i continue to leaf what will the max size be? So if i continue i dont reduce the size by using to many, x

On GDMO the highest I've seen for a 4/5 is 112%, I wouldn't risk it.

IAmDarrell
11-20-2011, 01:56 PM
On GDMO the highest I've seen for a 4/5 is 112%, I wouldn't risk it.

Thanksss youve saved me my impmon getting even smaller! x
Im just gonna save all the fruits now for other digimon i decide to hatch! x

tonyguy408
11-22-2011, 03:47 PM
so what server is everyone playing(mostly people from 3/4 Kr server)? Lucemon or Leviamon

Amre
11-22-2011, 04:37 PM
so what server is everyone playing(mostly people from 3/4 Kr server)? Lucemon or Leviamon

Leviamon, as Lucemon has just started.

IAmDarrell
11-28-2011, 12:40 PM
So i see people selling these hoodies which have a digimon pattern on the chest for 200m each? Have any of you got one of these? If so i would like to know where and how. Thanks

tonyguy408
11-28-2011, 03:38 PM
anyone buy a paybycash card to use for Dmo
i tried to use it to get silk but its asking for a fee or w/e
so anyone wanna explain to me how to use it?
thx

Amaku
11-29-2011, 04:43 AM
I just recently hatched a 5/5 Renamon, and I have enough to get a Gabumon too. I'm really having a hard time deciding whether or not to stop leveling Renamon and just get a Gabumon, or keep leveling Renamon. What do you guys think I should do? If it wasn't for the Gabumon's burst mode, I'd stick with Renamon.

IAmDarrell
11-29-2011, 01:01 PM
This is about premium silk. Whats the easiest way i can buy premium silk using credit card(visa). All i can see is by pins or pre paid cards.... :(

fanboys
11-29-2011, 01:28 PM
I would say get gabumon and level cause he stronger than renamon and he my favorite digimon. But it up to you which digimon you like better

DigiTamerRobert
11-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Just go with whatever you want to grow. Asking others of what to do is kind of a mute point, since you will get alot of suggestions and opinions.

Any way, on the subject of Renamon. How much are they selling for? I don't care if its a 3/5 or not, I just want to know if there is a Renamon egg that is near the price of 60-100m (Considering I am at 50m)

Incinerate
11-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Just go with whatever you want to grow. Asking others of what to do is kind of a mute point, since you will get alot of suggestions and opinions.

Any way, on the subject of Renamon. How much are they selling for? I don't care if its a 3/5 or not, I just want to know if there is a Renamon egg that is near the price of 60-100m (Considering I am at 50m)

i think it's around 200m

DigiTamerRobert
11-29-2011, 06:30 PM
hmm..200m. Sigh thanks-_- going take a long time to reach that high...Well depending if I spend my entire time on the game...hmm, lets see I usually get about 100 broken eggs in less than three hours a day, while somtime 120. So I might be able to make it to 200m in probably a week. Thanks for the info, though I need to figure out if anyone will sell them on here (Considering asking in the game is pointless, cause they will sell it before you even get there. Even after asking them to hold on to it)

AaronX3
11-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Leviamon ftw!

Amre
11-29-2011, 07:11 PM

I'm pretty sure you can find a 3/5 champ for 120ishM

Masaruu
12-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Can anyone post me all of the skills of Metaletemon and the dmg.
PLEASE & THX :D

SalmanAjani
01-06-2012, 03:17 AM
i just started dmo but when i select any one server and start doing the tutorial i get diconnected after 1-2 minutes.What do i do?

plzz help me

tnxx in advance

V Breath Arrow
01-11-2012, 03:37 PM
(KDMO)
So after about more than 4 months i finally cared to update my game file.
Blah blah blah, i reinstalled the game and updated it. Ad when finally the blue button is clickable on the launcher and i click it nothing happened. Is there something i need to be done? Is it something about missing programs that i need to install or is it that second password with number thingy?

cgcollecterx
01-12-2012, 08:17 PM
What is the meaning for Agent in Attribute Analysis?

Kageryu
01-13-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm very new to this game, when it comes to hatching eggs I should go to 4/5, right? Is it difficult to get 4/5? I always fail going to 1/5

I'm getting bored from having nothing but Falcomon and Kunemon, whom I need an evoluter 3 for x_x

xpto
01-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Where does one go about getting Lvl 5 All Family plates?

1Meguru
01-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Where does one go about getting Lvl 5 All Family plates?

Puppetmon at Dark Tower.

V Breath Arrow
01-17-2012, 06:14 AM
Anyone know what was the time for under 16 years old account won't be able to play?

cannonmx
01-17-2012, 07:10 AM
1500 hrs gmt to 2100 hrs gmt

Kageryu
01-18-2012, 11:33 PM
Can I go 3/5?

Will I suck at pvp with a 3/5?

Kageryu
01-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Can I go 3/5?

Will I suck at PvE with a 3/5?

EDIT: sorry for double post

V Breath Arrow
01-19-2012, 03:30 AM
Can I go 3/5?

Will I suck at PvE with a 3/5?

EDIT: sorry for double post
Depend on your Digimon, if it's 3/5 lv 90 vs 5/5 lv 45 you'll end up victorious.
But anyway since 3/5 is ranged between 70%-99% while the gap between 4/5 and 5/5 is only about 15-20% (4/5 100%-120% 5/5 118%-130%) you'll better avoid any 3/5.

1500 hrs gmt to 2100 hrs gmt
GMT+0? 10 PM - 4 PM to me then... PERFECT.

Kageryu
01-19-2012, 03:03 PM
exactly what is wrong with a 3/5? Do some players know how difficult it is to get 3/5? It took me alot of tries and alot of eggs were broken

3/5 is good at the current state of the game since there's no PvP and PvE is just plain easy

Incinerate
01-19-2012, 03:51 PM
exactly what is wrong with a 3/5? Do some players know how difficult it is to get 3/5? It took me alot of tries and alot of eggs were broken

3/5 is good at the current state of the game since there's no PvP and PvE is just plain easy

3/5's are fine for now but yeah people like stronger digimon

i used to buy 3/5 eggs before they got too expensive and i would train them to make money

it all depends on your luck

fanboys
01-19-2012, 04:01 PM
3/5 are good if you have good plates and good enchanmant level but if they dont then they pretty much suck

xxstamos
01-21-2012, 01:59 AM
At eDMO is it available to delete digimon?

JOCE
01-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok, am gonna need help with the value of stuff I can sell since am rly a nOOb at this game
1. How much can I sell premium slik mercenary eggs for?
2. How much can I sell leafs for?
3. How much can I sell evolutioners for?
4. Is there anything else I should buy to sell on eDMO?
THANKS!

chdelamo
01-31-2012, 07:35 PM
I had a few questions,

1. How do I get a thread deleted?

2. For the black/white event, how do you get the separate pieces, like the ones people have on sale, are they shop only? (Not talking about the b/w eggs)

3. Is there any other way to get a ryudamon besides the core eggs or cash shop?

4. Whats the best place to hunt for aqua data?

5.Are there any other places to hunt for dorumon eggs besides oil 1?

xiaotuanzi
02-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Q: what are the digimon above mega level like burst mode and stuff. besides starters?

amreldeeb2014
02-20-2012, 05:10 AM
What does this message mean ??

http://i41.tinypic.com/wa4lmt.jpg

MagitekElite
02-22-2012, 05:04 PM
That is another password screen. You have to type in your 2nd password to go on.

I got an event item today while I was training, and it looks like this:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ujrtk7.jpg

What is it? I thought it was money and that I could right-click and get it, but didn't work. xD

memoryless
02-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Has anyone tried out Kunemon/ Dokunemon? I kinda like these guys so I'm wondering how they fare. Are they pretty strong?

edit

Q: what are the digimon above mega level like burst mode and stuff. besides starters?

http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27008

corusanth
02-25-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi everyone !
Recently, i wanted to restart playing Kdmo. But i have a problem : when i click on "game start" i have a weird message that i didn't understand. I tried to translate it with GT and here is what it means.

회원의 생년월일 정보를 찾을 수 없습니다. --> Can not find the member's date of birth information.

Does anyone have already encountered this problem ? And maybe solve it ? Thank u.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1319/digi.jpg

foxwolf12
02-25-2012, 06:03 AM
hi i was wondering do you know any links to download the digimon RPG game becuse i allready got digimon masters please tell me you know a vary good link or atleast some links:umm:

MagitekElite
02-25-2012, 02:19 PM
It says what the error is. It can't find your date of birth. You have to fix that within the "control panel/profile settings" of the site I do believe.

corusanth
02-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Thanks MagitekElite, but i already figured that out. The fact is i don't know where to go to change the date of birth on the internet page :/

MagitekElite
02-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Hmm, I just checked. There isn't a way to change that, or least I checked and checked and couldn't find it. It seems the KSSN is supposed to set that up for you. You might have used an incompatibly KSNN...

Momenthai
02-26-2012, 09:34 PM
1 question. What is the best way to farm bits in Dt when my highest digi is in 51?

corusanth
02-27-2012, 08:30 AM
I guess i won't be able to play then :s Anyway, thank you very much for your help :p

waikit1122
02-29-2012, 04:57 AM
i need some help...did anyone know how to fix this error?-->CsMessage - GDMO.exe file LMP failed . it appear after the hack shield pro finish run.

rrake
03-01-2012, 02:58 PM
my game crash after i log in my character and coming to talk with dats
any ideas guys?

DigiTamerRobert
03-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I am wondering what would be a good spot to grow my lvl 42 Lalamon, I know that Oil refinary will be good, but thats 1000-1500 exp XD So curious where else would be a good place to grow??

If Dark towers, I'm not sure if its good to go there, considering I heard people have been D/Cing there, so curious what else would be a good spot to grow?

Along with figuring out how much Evolutors are selling for : / Along if their dropable??

MagitekElite
03-01-2012, 07:39 PM
my game crash after i log in my character and coming to talk with dats
any ideas guys?

Try running with AppLocale as Korean -- make sure you give it admin privileges and XP compatibility.

amreldeeb2014
03-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I tried to change my secondary pw , when i type my kssn and click ok , this message appears . Can anyone tell me what does it mean ?? Is there any guide to change the secondary pw ??

http://i42.tinypic.com/rqvlfk.jpg

Dark Angel
03-03-2012, 08:58 AM
guyz when i talk to banchouleomon to accept the BM quest i get a white message in the middle of the screen that say [you have not compeleted the necessary quests].
Any idea what this mean?

reformed
03-03-2012, 06:21 PM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2496/120303211751.jpg
how to this quest

fanboys
03-12-2012, 02:52 PM
what digimon drops Me At+54 for kdmo?

HarpuiaEXE
03-12-2012, 03:41 PM
what digimon drops Me At+54 for kdmo? Yeah i have the same question but with GDMO

electrotrash
03-13-2012, 12:36 AM
I actually have a few questions!

I just started playing yesterday, and am still getting used to it, but there are still a lot of things I don't understand. I've looked around for guide and stuff but can't find much out there, and I have several questions-- hopefully you can help! :)

How often do mercenary eggs actually make it to 3/5 and beyond?
I've gotten a few egg drops and not a single one has successfully hatched, most break on the first attempt, although I did have a Bakemon egg that made it to 2/5!

Is the Kunemon egg you receive in the tutorial quests the only one that is a sure-thing hatch? I've heard something about reinforced/non-breakable eggs, but I'm not sure exactly what they are or where to get them? Also are there other eggs you receive from quests or events?

Stemming from the last question, I really want a Hawkmon or Candlemon, so if I buy an egg from the cash shop is there a chance it will break or is it one of those reinforced/non-breakable eggs?

How often to events happen? Are prizes usually involved?

How do I sell items? I read about opening a shop but how do I go about doing that?

Can I alternate between servers or can I only play on the one I started my game on?

Ummm... that's it, for now!

I'm sorry this was so long, but I appreciate any help!

Wanderlei
03-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I actually have a few questions!

I just started playing yesterday, and am still getting used to it, but there are still a lot of things I don't understand. I've looked around for guide and stuff but can't find much out there, and I have several questions-- hopefully you can help! :)

How often do mercenary eggs actually make it to 3/5 and beyond?
I've gotten a few egg drops and not a single one has successfully hatched, most break on the first attempt, although I did have a Bakemon egg that made it to 2/5!

Is the Kunemon egg you receive in the tutorial quests the only one that is a sure-thing hatch? I've heard something about reinforced/non-breakable eggs, but I'm not sure exactly what they are or where to get them? Also are there other eggs you receive from quests or events?

Stemming from the last question, I really want a Hawkmon or Candlemon, so if I buy an egg from the cash shop is there a chance it will break or is it one of those reinforced/non-breakable eggs?

How often to events happen? Are prizes usually involved?

How do I sell items? I read about opening a shop but how do I go about doing that?

Can I alternate between servers or can I only play on the one I started my game on?

Ummm... that's it, for now!

I'm sorry this was so long, but I appreciate any help!

1. Depends on luck really, i would say getting to 3/5 for mercernarys is quite common i have been there many times but i always go for 4/5 and get a failure.
3/5 = Easy, 4/5 = Medium, 5/5 = Very hard, almost impossible.

2. Yes the kunemon egg is 100% up to 3/5, but there are also a few others from quests with 100% too. But if you want other digimon the only way for 100% is to buy from cash shop for 70 silk. Re-Inforced eggs are usually only obtainable from events.

3. Cash shop eggs are impossible to break, 100% injection of data upto the level of egg.

4. Events happen very rarely if were looking at good events( free items ), Usually quite often for the minor events( exp events ) .

5. Go to director hashima at DATS hq and buy the shop permit item. Then right click, the use should be straight forward from there on.

6. Im afraid you have to stay on the server your character was created on.

4teendays
03-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Hey I'd like to ask a question: for starter agumon mega form (shinegreymon) it is better to level F1 or F2? Some people say F1 8/8, some people say F2 8/8, some say F2 7/8, I don't know the differences, what is better? I want to farm DT efficiently. Also which plates should I get? def or attack?

4teendays
03-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Hey guys, I'd like to ask a question: for starter agumon's mega form (shinegreymon) it is better to level F1 or F2? Some people say level F1 8/8, some say F2 8/8, some say F2 7/8. I don't know the differences, I want to farm DT efficiently. Also which plates to get? Def or attack?

FaythDark
03-17-2012, 08:20 PM
About my starters Burst Mode quest...
Do i need to finish all my main quests to unlock the quest sequence? Or do I automatically have it unlocked when I hit 71 with my starter?

dkjoson
03-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi !! I played DMO before but this is gonna be my first time to spend money on this game so I have some querries about some items at the cash shop

Concerning Cash Shop Digi Eggs

Do they also break like a regular digi egg? for example an ordinary Impmon Egg could be destroyed even at 1/5 right? and a cash shop Impmon can get to 3/5 with 100% success? what if I tried to install devil chips again at the cash shop Impmon Egg, will it get destroyed or do they just level down (no chance of getting destroyed?)

Mode Selector, Behemoth and Toy Gun

Do I need these items just to ride Beelzemon? Can Beelzemon BM ride Behemoth?

Difference of Evolution Items from Evolutors

I know I will be needing an evolutor to unlock evolutions of mercenary digimon, does this apply till mega? or their mega stage will only be unlocked with Toy Gun, Dramon Breaker, Holy Spear, etc.?

What does a Digiclon and a Mysterious Fruit do?

I've read that it increases digimon size does this mean that even if I managed to hatch a 4/5 with only 115% it could go till 120%? is this 100%?

What does the Reset Capsule do?

According to its description, it resets stat value of reinforced digimon. What does this mean?

What would you recommend to get in the cash shop?

I'm leaning towards getting a mercenary egg. Could I insert chips if ever the mercenary egg results to a 3/5 to make it a 4/5 or 5/5?

thanks in advance !!

tonyguy408
03-20-2012, 02:49 PM
any guide on how to go to digimon maze- like wat quest to do and such
says taht elite reinforcement quest is required no clue wat that is lol

MagitekElite
03-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I've been out of the English DMO for a while now, just too much to do and stuff. But is there a list of all available digimon? Not to buy, but to hatch? I'm specifically looking for Guilmon or Dorumon, which I highly doubt are hatchable yet, but its worth asking.

Jariel
04-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before but i bought a +54 DR Plate but it seems that i cant use the effect due to Chipset Lvl. req of 46

What is chipset Lvl? thanks

DarkSilverFang
04-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I've been out of the English DMO for a while now, just too much to do and stuff. But is there a list of all available digimon? Not to buy, but to hatch? I'm specifically looking for Guilmon or Dorumon, which I highly doubt are hatchable yet, but its worth asking.

5. What mercenary digimon are available now?

1. Impmon
2. Drimogemon
3. Gotsumon
4. Piyomon
5. Elecmon
6. Gabumon
7. Keramon
8. Hawkmon
9. DemiMeramon
10. Renamon
11. Tentomon
12. Monodramon
13. Kiwimon
14. Gomamon
15. Agumon
16. V-mon[Type: Veedramon]
17. Hagurumon[MechaNorimon]
18. Hagurumon[Gardromon]
19. V-mon[ExV-mon]
20. Patamon
21. Dokunemon
22. Salamon
23. Goblimon
24. DemiDevimon[Bakemon]
25. Ryuudamon
26. Dorumon[Dorugamon]
27. Kotemon
28. Dobermon
29. Deputymon
30. Palmon[Woodmon]
31. Kotemon[Musyamon]
32. Bearmon
33. Palmon[Togemon

Guilmon not yet droppable yet but maybe this week maintain

iggy619
04-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Yey first post, well i have some easy questions.
a) Is there ingame any friend option? if yes what's the hotkey
b) Could you please post the ss from your server list
c) What's the easy way to farm money?
Hey im interested in that game, any info?

iggy619
04-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Hey im new to this game and am enjoying it. All I need to know is how and where I can get the required items to hatch the following Digi's. Veemon, Hawkmon. I can get the Items I just need to know where and how. Thank you.

jildine24
04-14-2012, 11:33 AM
I have a quest "berserker of destruction " what should i do to appear this kind of boss?

fanboys
04-15-2012, 07:08 AM
why doesn't the red question come up when i finish a quest anymore i was thinking that it was the translator i was using but it isn't. So does anyone know why it don't show up?

lurinzoo
05-06-2012, 03:43 AM
guys, i need help. whenever i click the start button, this message appears. ive already done installing it twice but the same thing happens. can you pls help me. tnx http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7840/errorgn.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/errorgn.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

anas2010omar
05-07-2012, 02:38 AM
How i can get sunglass and hp c blue

Takaoni
05-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Yesterday I had a sunglass from woodmon/togemon green eggs, sadly I can't remember the rank of those eggs.

NickTheGreat
05-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Can somebody help me download kDMO?
My account has the Tooniland event
Also what rewards you get from the Tooniland event?(need it on english)

Takaoni
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM
I 'supose there isn't any way to get Marcus's Agumon aside from getting him as starter?

V Breath Arrow
05-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I 'supose there isn't any way to get Marcus's Agumon aside from getting him as starter?
There is: Custome texture. Other than that, you can only get them as starter (which is quite sad, since i want both Agumon Savers and Gaomon, i hope they'll make a hatchable starter and give them a far better skill if they do that...)

anas2010omar
05-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Any one know how to get sunglass fast

NickTheGreat
05-09-2012, 10:31 PM
From other players

anas2010omar
05-09-2012, 11:34 PM
I dont have money so how they have it

DANB0
05-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Blossomons.

Takaoni
05-10-2012, 05:58 AM
There is: Custome texture. Other than that, you can only get them as starter (which is quite sad, since i want both Agumon Savers and Gaomon, i hope they'll make a hatchable starter and give them a far better skill if they do that...)

Alright thanks.

I got another question. Is it possible to get a perfect replica of Black Wargreymon through Custome texture or some other sort progam to replace it with orginal Wargreymon?

GRGeorge
05-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Yea. If you have enough time to actually make a perfect texture of him for regular wargreymon and his skills, or find someone else to do it for you it is possible. Here's an example from the texture i had made at KDMO
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6294/110404173849.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6936/110404180250.jpg
Just don't ask me for the texture, i no longer have it.

Takaoni
05-10-2012, 09:29 AM
I magined to get a Terra Destroyer (Terra Force) File from youtube (Credits: Kanden) Though, still lookin' for the skin of Black Wargreymon. When I have them all.. how do I import them all to working?

GRGeorge
05-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Ah, kanden... Now that's a familiar name... Anw, to import them you'll just have to follow the guides that there are here in the forum. Also, im planing on working on a bwg texture since i hatched agumon. Problem is ofc, i won't be able to test it for a while. When you get the texture, if you have any problem after reading the guides, sent me a PM.

Takaoni
05-10-2012, 10:15 AM
The one zenmekir made or that one from Crimson?

Thanks a lot for your help by the way.

GRGeorge
05-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Zenmekir's is more recent, but crimson's has a vital detail that zenmekir kinda forgot to add. If you read zenmekir's, then be sure to check my post at the end of the 2nd page for said detail. And don't mention it.

NickTheGreat
05-10-2012, 11:59 AM
What rewards can I get from tooniland event

IxXxIZZYxXxI
05-12-2012, 05:54 AM
What is this.?
It's called UK DigiEgg.?
Anyone know.? Thanks.! ^-^http://C:\Users\IxXxIZZYxXxI\Pictures\uk.jpg

Takaoni
05-12-2012, 06:07 AM
It's just another scannable digi egg with different results.

edit: Anyone know if soloing at gizu at 46 is worth the time?

IxXxIZZYxXxI
05-12-2012, 09:50 AM
What does the Evoluter do.?

Takaoni
05-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Allows you to unlock evolutions of your digimon, but one is not enough.

Click on 'D' then click on '>' And hover your mouse onto the slots whom are unlocked. You'll see how many evoluters you need to unlock a new evolution.
Note: The the results doesn't answer your question if you're using a starter to check it.

xpto
05-12-2012, 12:15 PM
It's just another scannable digi egg with different results.

edit: Anyone know if soloing at gizu at 46 is worth the time?

Grinding is always better with a party. Though at 46 it might be a little hard to find a party. Maybe try HMG's for a bit?

Takaoni
05-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Just askin' if it's worth the time to solo at gizu because i'm not a big fan of parties.

V Breath Arrow
05-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Just askin' if it's worth the time to solo at gizu because i'm not a big fan of parties.
LOL, i know that sometimes being in a party is annoying, not to mention that finding one is even more annoying, but seriously you won't be able to get past lv 50 (let alone be lv 80+) if you don't have a party.
To answer your question, if your Digi's F2 has a fast cooldown and you can OHKO or two hit them and you don't have AT plates to go to DT (nor you're killing faster there) then it's worth.

Takaoni
05-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Gizu's solo is faster for me than HMG with a party (OHKO Using Wargreymon) It's cool down time is 13 seconds.
But finding a party at this level at Gizu is kinda annoying. I partied up today at gizu but they're moaning that I was level 46 so I left and went off solo.

V Breath Arrow
05-13-2012, 07:46 AM
MetalGreymon isn't worth training at, just keep soloing there or go to DT (though finding one for lv 46 is as hard as there) and bring a lot of bread.

Heroborn
05-13-2012, 07:48 AM
but they're moaning that I was level 46 so I left and went off solo.

Well, if I was a level say 55+ training at Gizmon and the leader invited a level 46, the massive drop in exp would be enough to piss me off too.
If I didn't want Gallantmon's skill points I'd -still- be at Dark Tower for the money alone. Ka-ching ka-ching. <3

Also, for the kDMO players with PVP experience, what's your recommended skill set for Gallantmon? He's digicloned for 12 attack.

Takaoni
05-13-2012, 08:02 AM
@Hero
It was a party of 50, 51 and 53 Isn't that much of a difference to me. But I can understand the situation, aye.

@Breath
That's why I wanted to grind at gizu, because they didn't allow me in a party at DT because I wasn't 51+ so no other choices left than gizu's.

Heroborn
05-13-2012, 08:09 AM
@ Ziy:

... Wow. Really? Not even at wormmon? Whenever I'm online I used to see adverts for 41-46 etc. parties all the time. Guess there's one advantage to 'walking upside down'.

Takaoni
05-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Even wormmon are 51+ players. ._.

brandooon
05-13-2012, 08:38 AM
i can usually find a pasrty at gizu's at 46, i've never even levelled at DT, but a lot of the time, the people in areas are higher level than they should be, like in oil 3 i usually see people lvl 46 killing neo's when im there at 31 , that is bad exp for a 46 :/

off topic Ziy check your pm ;D

V Breath Arrow
05-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Well, if I was a level say 55+ training at Gizmon and the leader invited a level 46, the massive drop in exp would be enough to piss me off too.
If I didn't want Gallantmon's skill points I'd -still- be at Dark Tower for the money alone. Ka-ching ka-ching. <3

Also, for the kDMO players with PVP experience, what's your recommended skill set for Gallantmon? He's digicloned for 12 attack.Most Guilmons i met on PvP use Gallantmon on short time, either they're always using CM or killed before even reaching Gallantmon (most Guilmon i fought.. killed when still Guilmon or Growlmon..). Since his F2 only gain like +40-41 damage per skill lv up (i can tell this since at 7/8 it haven't reached 2000 damage yet (no enhancement) while if it's +44 it should already) then maybe you should go 7/8 F1 and 5/8 F2.

Heroborn
05-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Thanks! ^^

Prismatic
05-14-2012, 05:09 PM
So if I buy an egg from the cash shop with normal silk and scan it (I'm on GDMO), can I sell the egg that I get from the scan? Or will I not be able to trade that either?

Also is the chance of 5/5 worth it from those un-reinforced eggs?

Heroborn
05-14-2012, 09:47 PM
You won't be able to trade said scanned egg - It'll still be character bound.
And 5/5 from unreinforced eggs?
Good luck. If you're really unlucky you'll spend 100's of M or even more than a T.

Prismatic
05-15-2012, 04:27 AM
You won't be able to trade said scanned egg - It'll still be character bound.
And 5/5 from unreinforced eggs?
Good luck. If you're really unlucky you'll spend 100's of M or even more than a T.
Haha yeah, I've already spent at least 300M. It's an Impmon I'm going for, and I have 16 eggs in storage, one in my inventory, and one in the incubator, with no data to hatch them. I'm pretty determined though and I knew what I was getting myself into. I'm not sure I'd be able to live with the knowledge after hatching a 4/5 (which I still haven't even encountered, I've gotten 3 3/5's, one of which got there without failing at all and then blew up on the next injection) that there's a whole sect of Beelzamon that are just naturally better than mine.

Also planning on trying for a 5/5 Terriermon and Gomamon, but I'm a lot more open to settling for 4/5 on them. I feel like my Beelze needs to be 5 just to justify using something so overused.

Heroborn
05-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Haha yeah, I've already spent at least 300M. It's an Impmon I'm going for, and I have 16 eggs in storage, one in my inventory, and one in the incubator, with no data to hatch them. I'm pretty determined though and I knew what I was getting myself into. I'm not sure I'd be able to live with the knowledge after hatching a 4/5 (which I still haven't even encountered, I've gotten 3 3/5's, one of which got there without failing at all and then blew up on the next injection) that there's a whole sect of Beelzamon that are just naturally better than mine.

Also planning on trying for a 5/5 Terriermon and Gomamon, but I'm a lot more open to settling for 4/5 on them. I feel like my Beelze needs to be 5 just to justify using something so overused.

I know that feel. ._. Man, you get some of the worst luck... A few times I've gotten to 4/5 but just got plain greedy.
I have a 4/5 terriermon at the moment and my guilmon is 4/5, fruited to 120%. I was lucky enough to get a veedramon 5/5 egg first try form the cash shop, I was gonna go with whatever I got.

V33mon
05-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Hey, I've got some questions regarding storage. Where can I get items for expansion? I need more warehouse space, inventory space and at the moment at least 2 extra slots to store digimon. Thanks =)

Oh, by the way, I bought an XVmon digiegg with Frigimon on Dats Center with the Terrierdolls, it has some weird red frame around it but the background is the same as other mercenary digieggs, does that mean that it has a chance to break as the other 9 I've tried to hatch?

Oh, and what do you recommend me to do with charcter bounded mercenary digieggs that I don't want? They occupy space and I'm not planning on hatching them at all.

Prismatic
05-16-2012, 03:53 AM
Hey, I've got some questions regarding storage. Where can I get items for expansion? I need more warehouse space, inventory space and at the moment at least 2 extra slots to store digimon. Thanks =)

Oh, by the way, I bought an XVmon digiegg with Frigimon on Dats Center with the Terrierdolls, it has some weird red frame around it but the background is the same as other mercenary digieggs, does that mean that it has a chance to break as the other 9 I've tried to hatch?

Oh, and what do you recommend me to do with charcter bounded mercenary digieggs that I don't want? They occupy space and I'm not planning on hatching them at all.
You can get the storage items from the cash shop or events, and I'm pretty sure you can buy them with digicores too but I'm not sure. The red frame is just because it's bound to you, and possibly because you got it from an event. I'm pretty sure it's the same chance as normal eggs since it doesn't say that they're reinforced. As for your bound eggs, I would scan them for the cores.

One more question, my crystals for May keep disappearing every time I log out. Is that happening to anybody else?

Edit: Ah, yes it was apparently. They just posted a notice about it.

Takaoni
05-16-2012, 05:53 AM
The reinforcement egg that doesn't break from the event is the one you get from 400 barbiedolls.

Patchouli Knowledge
05-16-2012, 11:52 PM
What enemies drop eggs that can be scanned for lvl 5 NSP chips?

V Breath Arrow
05-17-2012, 02:34 AM
What enemies drop eggs that can be scanned for lvl 5 NSP chips?

SaberLeomon (boss) and Kyuubimon (DT) for blue bordered egg. GranKuwagamon(Chief) and V-mon (outisde) for NSp egg.

Patchouli Knowledge
05-17-2012, 02:43 AM
SaberLeomon (boss) and Kyuubimon (DT) for blue bordered egg. GranKuwagamon(Chief) and V-mon (outisde) for NSp egg.
Okay, thanks. I honestly thought DT Kyuubimons didn't drop anything.

Takaoni
05-18-2012, 01:47 PM
What's the actual damage needed for Gizu? Just got saberleomon's F2 and it's 1400+ damage and i'm guessing that's not enough.
Edit: Another question are there any keramon (or other evolutions of him) 45+ around maps or not? Or it is just Chrysalimon in Snowvillage?

GRGeorge
05-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Nope. Gizu got about 1818 HP. For each level difference, you get a -10 damage penalty. For better understanding, check here (http://digimonrpgonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22079)

V Breath Arrow
05-18-2012, 04:18 PM
My old thread is outdated.. at least in KDMO, since now it seems both attribute and element also play a role on deciding damage from skills, and i don't know the formula for that.

V Breath Arrow
05-24-2012, 02:05 AM
Anyone know how to take screenshot without pressing PrintScreensysq button? Both my new keyboard and virtual one don't have it.

Nalu93
05-24-2012, 02:16 AM
try f13 if you have it ^^

Takaoni
05-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Anyone know how to take screenshot without pressing PrintScreensysq button? Both my new keyboard and virtual one don't have it.

Does your keyboard got "prt sc" or "sys rq"? If not. Then you have to use an progam for it. Like this. (http://www.screen-capture-record.com/screen-capture.html)

GRGeorge
05-24-2012, 03:33 AM
Does your keyboard got "prt sc" or "sys rq"? If not. Then you have to use an progam for it. Like this. (http://www.screen-capture-record.com/screen-capture.html)
It's the same button he said he doesn't have lol. I would tell you to try changing the shortcut button, but i see that the game doesn't allow you to, so i guess an external program is the best solution. Or changing keyboards...

Takaoni
05-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Grandis got 1678 damage with his F2 and can almost one hit Gizu without enhancement. So would 6 AT do good to one hit it? And i'm using one attack plate. Any suggestive plates for 46?

GRGeorge
05-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Doubt he can "almost" kill them. Gizus should have 10-20% HP remaining. Perhaps at AT 6-8 and 8/8. The best way is trial and error i guess. As for plates, always use DF when you are at gizu. 2 DF +31. Not sure what family he is, JT for sure and perhaps NSp. If he is NSp i would recommend you to get NSp plates since they are the most used ones on digis.

zaitampan
05-26-2012, 09:19 PM
anyone here can help me about the "fatigue bug" in GDMO? I've heard stories about them but I am yet to try myself

Takaoni
05-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Never heard from anyone ever before about this bug.

GRGeorge
05-26-2012, 09:33 PM
You take off your shirt for a couple of mins. Than requip it. You should get a little fatigue restored. Not sure if it's supposed to get little restored or fully. I only tried it once.

Allosawyou
05-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Simple question: Anyone know Slayerdramon and Breakdramon's attack speeds?

I kind of want to try one, simply to see how much they can abuse skillbreaking at 12AT/12CT

xen17
05-27-2012, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know where I can farm DF Rank D attributes in game? Any help is welcome, thank you.

Jooeee
05-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know where I can farm DF Rank D attributes in game? Any help is welcome, thank you.

Scan super eggs from maze

GRGeorge
05-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Question. Does any one know what the best DS attachement currently is and where to get it? I am using a DS C +178 atm

Takaoni
05-28-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm pushed away by one evoluter to unlock my mega evolution on my DexDorumon
So I've some questions about him.

Any good with skill breaking with this one?
Any good at carding at all?
What are your throughs on him?

Allosawyou
05-29-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm pushed away by one evoluter to unlock my mega evolution on my DexDorumon
So I've some questions about him.

Any good with skill breaking with this one?
Any good at carding at all?
What are your throughs on him?

No. 6 sec C/ F1 and 10 sec C/D F2

Not really, because he can't really skillbreak.

Overkill power, good for leveling. Probobly good for PvP too because of his obscene skill power. Bad for carding and farming, however.

---

Is the drop cap still in efffect in GDMO? Has it changed from how it was before? [~8 level limit that makes the game nigh unplayable without silk] Does it effect cards?

Takaoni
05-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Alright, thanks.

And the drop cap is still in effect. But it doesn't effect the drops from monster & boss cards.

Allosawyou
05-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Alright, thanks.

And the drop cap is still in effect. But it doesn't effect the drops from monster & boss cards.

That last bit opens up a new question:

How on earth do you get Monster Cards? Usually to kill monster card summons in a reasonable quanity, you need to be a good 10~20 levels higher than them.

If this is the case, wouldn't the drop cap kick in preventing you from farming the cards themselves?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==